Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Latest instalment in the acclaimed IL-2 Sturmovik series from award-winning developer Maddox Games.

Old 07-18-2011, 11:18 AM
Approved Member

Can i use the airwarfare user and pw?
Old 07-18-2011, 02:33 PM
Sternjaeger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamekeeper View Post
Thanks Doc, always appreciate your optimistic posts. - Really just came here from reading your latest 'so disappointed after all the patches' post, is negativity so addictive these days?

PL is an experiment at the moment, I have no idea if this kind of site will take off so as this uses commercial software it is pretty high risk.
I will be looking into new themes to improve appearance but these will again be commercial and the site needs to prove viable before more is spent on it.
Doc is right, just take it like a man.. quite anonymous layout and a bit confusing IMHO.. but hey, any new start is a good start, so keep up the good work and unlike some people here, pay attention to community feeback
Old 07-18-2011, 03:28 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEnlightenedFlorist View Post
This strikes me as a great way for clans/squads that don't have the will/money/know-how to have their own "website" with forums, announcement board, etc.
I'm looking into blog software which will provide just the right platform for this, MyBlog is the most promising software, I'm just waiting for them to port it to Joomla 1.6 before implementing it. The blog will integrate with the social network side too.

Re complaints about performance bear in mind the site is just days old and is a WIP. Navigation has been updated today and the landing page changed to one less resource hungry.