Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Latest instalment in the acclaimed IL-2 Sturmovik series from award-winning developer Maddox Games.

Old 07-18-2011, 11:08 AM
BigPickle

Steam know if the game is coming or not, how could they not know.

On the DLC subject, I will buy under certain conditions.

1) The main game is fixed correctly and fully well before any paid for DLC appears

2) The DLC has content that is value for money and has a decent amount of content

3) They go nowhere near no-pay no-play, it divides the community. Arma 2 lite patch option must be used if they choose this route

4) They go nowhere near the DLC individual plane route, I dissagree with this model as i believe it is profiteering

Last edited by BigPickle; 07-18-2011 at 11:11 AM.
Old 07-18-2011, 11:14 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ctrl E View Post
how do we know this?
the wish is the farther of the thought
Old 07-18-2011, 12:13 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by machoo View Post
The devs communicate more on the Russian forums . Fair enough I guess. I'm sure this is how it's like for non english speaking people when english based titles are released.
Considering the size of the still loyal U.S. fan base of IL2.. in spite of the way that many U.S. aircraft have been neutered at various points in the sim either through loadouts or F.M. or DM (This includes more robust D.M.s for "other" aircraft..) ... it is still a slap in the face.. but most of us are like Redskins fans..