Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Latest instalment in the acclaimed IL-2 Sturmovik series from award-winning developer Maddox Games.

Old 07-07-2011, 04:29 PM
Approved Member

I've had no problem loading bombs since day one and i mostly fly offline. It takes a bit of saving the loadout at every separate step but it has worked for me since forever.
Old 07-07-2011, 04:40 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdog_kt View Post
I've had no problem loading bombs since day one and i mostly fly offline. It takes a bit of saving the loadout at every separate step but it has worked for me since forever.
I know, I realise that you *can* change the loadouts manually (even if now you have to dig through several menus and save multiple times for a single aircraft, which is an absolutely hideous 'solution' on par with Dragon Rising's famously awful multiplayer menu)... but I did kinda expect the default, single player loadout to actually contain bombs in the bombing missions.

Hell, I do expect that. And so will 99.9% of all players who buy CloD. SP is the first thing virtually all players will see and most of them won't dig into the options/plane/loadout/all(save)/guns(save)/bombs(save) or come to the forums to find out. They'll just go 'well, that sucks' and go back to another game.

The lack of attention to stuff like this, and the hundred other 'features' that don't work is appalling imo (and yes, I know other stuff needs fixing etc, but I can't imagine any other company pressing a disc in this state! ), must be very damaging to people coming to the game (or sims in general) for the first time!

Last edited by Orpheus; 07-07-2011 at 05:09 PM.