Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Armored Princess

King's Bounty: Armored Princess Sequel to the critically acclaimed King’s Bounty: The Legend.

Old 06-05-2011, 07:56 PM
Registered Member

Question New to Armored Princess

Hi, I am currently playing on impossible as a mage.

Killed everything in Debir and left 3 units alive on scarlet and killed a few on Bola. Been doing the achievements as much as possible (Grinding stone skin, and flame arrow is a pain), but I'm stuck on 3 things.

1. How do you get to Verona, the enemies guarding these things seem to be unkiteable and I don't even think I can beat the invincible or lethal enemies that guard them.

2. How do you actually use wanderer spells. I pull up the spellbook in map, regular walk around mode, and in battles. I can't seem to use them only sell. What is the exact step by step process in which you use the scrolls?

3. How do you use ur boyfriend abilites I currently have the pirate one you get on scarlet just so he can hold the training sword and some other cheap items (not using the pirates or bad units so I can finish getting to grand strategy lvl3)

EDIT:

Restarted the game on impossible this time a whole lot smarter and somewhat cheated and used a save scanner to see where everything would be. Killed basically every unit I could with a trap and used a 4 archmages and 10 inquisitors to clear debir and large portion of scarlet. Spammed the crap out of magical shield every time.... damn these achievements and their temptations. Should be able to go toe to toe with a invincible army soon so I can get to Verona. I got ghostblade lvl 3 now and with 3 lvl 3 traps auto placed b4 each battle I should be able to grind out a victory.

Current Army:
Inquisitors
Royal Snakes
Polar Bears
Evil Beholders
Cyclops

Last edited by shenful; 06-08-2011 at 01:53 AM.
Old 06-09-2011, 07:02 AM
Approved Member

Hi. Great to see that ppl are still playing this. I am playing on impossible warrior and I am in Montero/Verona at the moment. By the way. I dont kite for maps at all or use scanner. I dont reload battles either (except bosses if all goes south). This means that I restart my game from the start far too ofthen

I am no expert, but will try to answer your questions.

1. The main achievement to go for is the one that gives leadership after 10/30/50 battles with no loss. You should be close to 30 by now. This will make your army a lot stronger. Continue on Bola until you are strong enough to fight for a map.

2. To use wanderer spells, click on spells when not in battle. Then click at the bottom right of the spellbook to find the spells. Finally click on the spell you want.

3. The companion bonuses are automatic mostly. For some you have to talk to your companion (for example for training units).
Old 06-23-2011, 09:10 AM
Approved Member

just get 2 stacks of repair droids
1 stack of guards droids
1 cyclop (or more)

and any other 5 level unit
and u can gg debir/scarlet wind/bola/rusty anchor/verona/montero in one clean sweep ^^

or grind the treasure searcher ability for a call collosus scroll and get lucky with a trol
and fight on night time =instant win xD