Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: The Legend > Tips and Hints

Tips and Hints Different solutions, tips and hints.

Old 02-26-2011, 10:07 PM
Registered Member

Default Where can I find Shamans?

I've been getting Shamans from Castle Hezerhem in the Western Islands, but they finally ran out. Is there anywhere else I can find them? I should have kept track of where all the different units were when I found them, but I didn't do that.
Old 02-27-2011, 01:56 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rex Little View Post
I've been getting Shamans from Castle Hezerhem in the Western Islands, but they finally ran out. Is there anywhere else I can find them? I should have kept track of where all the different units were when I found them, but I didn't do that.
One of the features of the game is that many elements are random, including what creatures and items will be available. This forces players to be flexible in their strategies, requiring that you modify a chosen strategy because you've suddenly run out of certain troops to recruit. Other than the castle you mention above, I don't remember any location that is guaranteed to have shamans.

If you want, you can download the KB savegame scanner (in the mods section) and scan your game. I believe the scanner will tell you where you can find shamans, if any others are in your game.

Alternately, if you don't mind a minor cheat, download KBMaster and the Army Shop mods. Army shop will allow you to buy more of any troop already in your army, up to your leadership maximum, for double cost.
Old 02-27-2011, 08:50 PM
Registered Member

Thanks. Took me awhile to find the scanner, as it's listed as an Armored Princess mod, and awhile longer to figure out where the save files are stored, but eventually I got it sorted out. It appears that there are no more shamans except in places I haven't been yet (Haas' Labyrinth and Murock). Time for Plan B. . .
Old 05-19-2011, 11:32 PM
Approved Member

Or, legitimately "make" your own:

Cast Hypnosis on an enemy stack, then cast Sacrifice on the Hypnotized stack with the recipient of the effect being your stack of Shamans.
Old 05-20-2011, 02:27 PM
Approved Member

Months old and answered.