Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Latest instalment in the acclaimed IL-2 Sturmovik series from award-winning developer Maddox Games.

Old 05-19-2011, 06:26 PM
Approved Member

Default A HELPFULL WAY TO 'HELP' the DEVS< READ

Ok this is my suggestion it may help it may not but there is no harm in trying..what were doing now IS NOT working for us or the devs..FACT

So why dont we just starting threads with a quick issue in the title and then post a quick explanation along with system spec if you dont have it in your sig

BUT PLEASE:

no Bull%hit replys from trolls, if you dont agree then pi$$ off and play cards or something cuz before you know it its a falme war and nothing gets seen or took notice off...i want this thing working i dont know about you

&

DO NOT post again with the same issues, after a few pages its inevitable but for the time being if you have the same issue +1 it and put a short descritption along with your spec AGAIN NO BS REPLYS or DISAGREEMENTS

ANOTHER REQUEST:

keep the explanation simple to the point so the devs dont fall asleep reading it so when they visit the forums they have quite alot of 'to the point' issues and specs NO BS, NO TROLLING ANSWERS etc.. i mean would you bother to come here and read all the crap we post?

Im going to start.. if it catches on then fine if not then fine too..i tried to be helpfull

~S~

EDIT.. check my post for nice easy example of how it should be done..there are more things but we need to keep this simple
http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthr...697#post285697

Last edited by Ze-Jamz; 05-19-2011 at 06:36 PM.
Old 05-19-2011, 06:38 PM
Approved Member

Oh, great Idea! Let's clutter up these forums with gazillions of threads about bugs! In order to kill the last bit of useful info one could stumble over when browsing here.
What's your problem with the stickies? If they don't read it there, they won't read it here.
Old 05-19-2011, 06:45 PM
Approved Member

Ok Roach forget it dude..you know best, were carry on with what were doing, after all its working out just great

Last edited by Ze-Jamz; 05-19-2011 at 06:49 PM.
Old 05-19-2011, 08:26 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ze-Jamz View Post
So why dont we just starting threads with a quick issue in the title and then post a quick explanation along with system spec if you dont have it in your sig
How about take the 20 seconds it requires and put the detailed info IN YOUR SIG.. it saves everyone time and you included..
XFX 6970 Video Card
Win7 64 Bit Home Ed
ATI 12.3 Driver Package
WD Caviar 7600 RPM HDD
ATI CCC at DEFAULT settings