Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: The Legend > Mods

Mods Everything about mods

Old 10-05-2010, 07:31 AM
Approved Member

New version of Kings Bounty Free Battle Camera work with Princess and Crossworlds
Old 04-18-2011, 07:49 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yanni View Post
New version of Kings Bounty Free Battle Camera work with Princess and Crossworlds
I tried this with KB: Crossworlds: GOTY Edition and it doesn't work. I used this nifty little prg with KBTL years ago with no problem. This is the disc version, I installed the game and started out with Armored Princess. I went to a battle I had previously won (in the initial training center) and no luck. Still get the 45/45~90 degree battlefield. I run the camera prg first, I get the nice green box from years ago telling me to just let it run while I boot AP, but no change when I do. Is it a patch version or something? I'm running vers 1.3.1 Build 6170. What exactly is the correct patch for the GOTY edition? Anyone else have this problem? Without this working, I find the game much less enjoyable. Thanks very much.

Last edited by Warmskin; 04-18-2011 at 08:01 PM.