Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Latest instalment in the acclaimed IL-2 Sturmovik series from award-winning developer Maddox Games.

Old 03-29-2011, 11:57 AM
Approved Member

Default Luthier et al - thanks!

In case you had not noticed, this and other forums are full of bitching whiners just waiting to moan about something. They are a highly vocal minority. I'm sure certain members would moan if they got their penis stuck in the Cliffs of Dover DVD box that the edges are too sharp.

There are so many of us that appreciate the solid effort everyone at 1C has put in, though not too many get around to typing it.

Many of us are buying the collectors edition not because of the extras, but because we want to financially support this series and your development team as much as is possible.

Whenever these whiners take over the forum, please please remember there are those of us that are patient and grateful.

Congrats to all of you on the release. I hope not to have an epi fit when I turn the game on for the first time.
Old 03-29-2011, 11:59 AM
Approved Member

Aye +1
~S
Old 03-29-2011, 12:02 PM
Approved Member

get a grip mate
Old 03-29-2011, 12:27 PM
Approved Member

Moaning about this thread too

Nice.
Old 03-29-2011, 12:36 PM
Approved Member

Hmmm, maybe someone should post up a thread about a Spitfire in all its glory, and maybe a Ferrari 250 on the race track. Two beautiful things. See how long it takes for someone to point out the utter unaccaptable thing, that there are no naked girls about in any of the pictures.
Old 03-29-2011, 01:06 PM
Approved Member

Actually i think you would support 1c more if you buy several digital downloads :p

Granted they should sell off all collectors editions first though. Actually a collectors edition in my view is not a money ploy but a gesture to us. The players. Since it would consume far more moneyroduction and logistical wise, to fabricate and get the boxes to us the players.

Digital downloads is where the money will be made. No need for production, dvd pressing, manual printing etc.

They need only to sent the pdf manual and dvd iso or something like that to the digital distributors and thats that.