Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Latest instalment in the acclaimed IL-2 Sturmovik series from award-winning developer Maddox Games.

Closed Thread

Old 03-27-2011, 09:14 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tree_UK View Post
I really honestly dont know mate, my gut feeling is that we have been told an untruth and this is not an entire new engine, if that is the case then we wont see multicore support, or 64bit technology or DX11 and the game will be a failure. But I hope I am wrong, we need answers and fast from Luthier.
DURRR... what the hell have they being working on for the past 6 years you six years.

Have you played the game? NO well STFU you don't know squat so stop your bullshit already...

Do you really think luthier would answer your question... He has a brain and knows that if he was to answer you directly he would open the flood gates to more of your bullshit its easier not to feed the troll..

It seems however others on this forum including myself sabotage his attempt to starve you by responding to your pathetic posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiThSpAwN View Post
Its a glass half full/half empty scenario, we all know the problems, we all know what needs to be fixed it just some people focus on the water they have and some focus on the water that isnt there....
Gigabyte X58A-UD5 | Intel i7 930 | Corsair H70 | ATI 5970 | 6GB Kingston DDR3 | Intel 160GB G2 | Win 7 Ultimate 64 Bit |
MONITOR: Acer S243HL.
CASE: Thermaltake LEVEL 10.
INPUTS: KG13 Warthog, Saitek Pedals, Track IR 4.
Old 03-27-2011, 09:22 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JG52Krupi View Post
Do you really think luthier would answer your question... He has a brain and knows that if he was to answer you directly he would open the flood gates to more of your bullshit its easier not to feed the troll..
Hardly matters now anyway. The game is released so answers are being found regardless. Even more so from 31st when we get western versions I guess.

The game will get there; much better to have it released now even with bugs which can be worked on than not being released at all.
Old 03-27-2011, 10:59 AM
Tree_UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by JG52Krupi View Post
DURRR... what the hell have they being working on for the past 6 years you six years.

Have you played the game? NO well STFU you don't know squat so stop your bullshit already...

It seems however others on this forum including myself sabotage his attempt to starve you by responding to your pathetic posts
lol, It very much appears that i know alot more than yourself, will I STFU, no I wont, now you have been proven wrong by me so many times I guess your feeling the pain, now man up and say that I have been right on lots of issues.
Old 03-27-2011, 11:13 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
So if i got the gist of all this... As of right now... As the game itself stands right now, there is no benifit in having a system that is running win64, is over 2gig if ram, and has, say a multi(quad) core processor??

Quote:
Correct Biggs, no benefit at all.
I'm not sure that this is the correct answer: a 64-bit operating system with more physical memory, running several 32-bit programs in emulation layers, should give you an advantage anyway.
Old 03-27-2011, 11:36 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
lol, It very much appears that i know alot more than yourself, will I STFU, no I wont, now you have been proven wrong by me so many times I guess your feeling the pain, now man up and say that I have been right on lots of issues.
Wrong... neither of us have played the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiThSpAwN View Post
Its a glass half full/half empty scenario, we all know the problems, we all know what needs to be fixed it just some people focus on the water they have and some focus on the water that isnt there....
Gigabyte X58A-UD5 | Intel i7 930 | Corsair H70 | ATI 5970 | 6GB Kingston DDR3 | Intel 160GB G2 | Win 7 Ultimate 64 Bit |
MONITOR: Acer S243HL.
CASE: Thermaltake LEVEL 10.
INPUTS: KG13 Warthog, Saitek Pedals, Track IR 4.

Last edited by JG52Krupi; 03-27-2011 at 11:45 AM.
Old 03-27-2011, 12:06 PM
BigPickle

Well all i know is this, they said CoD would be Dx11 ready but sadly later on they said that it didnt make the release but Dx10 would, sadly it looks like Dx10 didnt make it either by new players accounts, but logically in time it will.
So will Dx11 and 64bit, think about it, its plastered all over every advert and even the manual for the game, Dx10 & Dx11 technology and Dx11 surely cant exist without with 64 bit.

Maybe its not on initial release but if it didnt come in the patch, it would leave the door wide open for people to call in a breach of the trades discription act, and no fancy lawyer could defend them from that.
I think the guys at 1C have more brains than you give them credit for, they know the West has a compensation generation, they arnt gonna walk full face into that one.

Last edited by BigPickle; 03-27-2011 at 12:09 PM.
Old 03-27-2011, 12:56 PM
Approved Member

Apologies if that has been posted already. From Sukhoi.re, a post by Luthier dated 25/03:

25.03.2011 20:04
luthier
Producer Sow: BoB

Dear friends,

Thanks to you for the support. If you can, please accept my personal apologies for the problems at the launch of game. We worked full steam since long ago, and the last month was even more feverish, and we had a very little time for the final polishing of th product.

Anyhow, we are at work to fix the following in the next few days:

1. anti-epilepsy will be once and for all banished from the Russian version of game. This it will add to 10 [fps] in the older machines. You can even now disable this filter - instructions were given repeatedly.

2. we already discovered the reason for micros-freezes at the low altitudes. Fixing should be done in a reasonably small amount of time.

3. we continue to optimize game. Our chief programmer - optimizer has been ill for the last three days, but he has a solid job schedule, which would allow to improve the frame-rate within a sufficiently short time. We don't promise miracles, but flight above terrain will begin to differ less dramatically from flight above water.

4. texts are checked by correctors. Credits are already cleaned.

5. The remaining problems have for us a less high priority. We hope to let out a patch, which improves frame-rate and rolling tects, on the next weekand ruling texts, on the following week, and then take the time to solve other problems, to improve game, to add aircraft, and so forth.
Closed Thread