Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Latest instalment in the acclaimed IL-2 Sturmovik series from award-winning developer Maddox Games.

Old 03-02-2011, 10:18 PM
Approved Member

They should go with Paradox, they have some really excellent titles that came from tiny devs and now are very big niche titles (or even a monopoly). For example Mount and Blade which was made by a team of 2 people and now has over 30 working for it, and topped out at steam sales for 2 weeks during its expansion.
Old 03-03-2011, 09:38 AM
BigPickle

Quote:
Originally Posted by SsSsSsSsSnake View Post
hi Pickle the collectors edition is underneath your link
Old 03-05-2011, 01:35 PM
Approved Member

So why is CoD available in the US (Amazon) and Canada (Ubisoft) only on April 19th ?

What's funny is I live half a mile away from a UBI dev. center with 2,000 people working there (Montreal). I know one of the lead programmers (Assasin's Creed and others) and he has never heard of it (or IL-2 for that matter), but in a large company that is to be expected...The distribution part of the business is in France.

What gets me is why the release date for the download version is a month later than everybody else ? No Collector's edition has been advertised here either...
Old 03-17-2011, 09:42 PM
Registered Member

Hello,

Can someone help me?

I am from Finland and I really want to buy that Collectors Edition. And as you know it was cancelled from Finnish retailers.

Any ideas where I could buy it now? Is that Australian EB only way to get it?

Can someone perhaps post some links to other (perhaps European) retailers who still has it in their offering? (Ubisoft UK site doesnt seem to work for me)

Thanks