Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Latest instalment in the acclaimed IL-2 Sturmovik series from award-winning developer Maddox Games.

Old 03-17-2011, 03:12 PM
Approved Member

Default Question about Installing game from Disk.

A thought just occured to me as im trying to install a new Game that turned up today. Despite having the physical disk, I cant install as its not released on Steam yet.

Now the concern Ive just got is that we have CoD on Pre Order from Ubisoft. We know at the moment CoD Isnt listed or avalible for Steam. So If I get the Physical copy here and CoD still isnt listed on Steam, Am I going to be able to install it.

At mo, we know the physical copy is out on the 1st, but as far as im aware theres still no official date for the Steam release.

Could any of the programmers answer this.

This is not another complaint about steam, But a general question on when would we be able to install the sim.

I think I know the answer, See start of post, But Its worth asking all the same.

Cowboy10uk