Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: The Legend > Tips and Hints

Tips and Hints Different solutions, tips and hints.

Old 11-02-2009, 08:15 AM
Approved Member

My score in Armored Princess will be low then... though I have had like 3 battles with causalities so far (losing 8 Assassins, 1 Paladin and 5-10 Miners only) I often travelled between continents to pass the time to nightfall, when my Trolls regenerate... I'm with a Warrior and decided to stop the no causalities try since that'd mean I'd always have to use Paladins in battle, and I was using all-dwarven and later all-lizardmen armies. (I was around Level 30 when getting to Reahu - so there is still around 20 levels time to try out the Pangolins).

Last edited by BB Shockwave; 11-02-2009 at 08:17 AM.
Old 02-02-2011, 03:35 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BB Shockwave View Post
Nice stats, but I'll never understand the need some people feel to finish a game in record time. No matter if I re-play a game or play it for the first time, I like to look around everywhere, find hidden details, plan ahead and collect the units I want to play with (even if in KB this means visiting continents and running away from strong armies) or just stop every now and then to enjoy the scenery.
It is nice to meet a kindred spirit on this board. Take time to smell the roses.
Old 02-02-2011, 04:59 PM
Approved Member

This thread has been dead for more than 2 years.
Don't flog dead horses.