Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Latest instalment in the acclaimed IL-2 Sturmovik series from award-winning developer Maddox Games.

Old 01-31-2011, 06:46 PM
BigPickle

Or it could just mean cos its depicting war, and as we all know we cant glorify violence to our poor fragile children...*Cough* - A-Team, knight Rider, Street Hawk, WWF, WWC, WNBC, BBC, CNN, ITV..... Now what sort of parents would we be if we let our children see a comupter game where sprites hurt each other, tut tut anyone would think they are allowed to watch the news or pick up a news paper and see it all for REAL.

Last edited by BigPickle; 01-31-2011 at 06:50 PM.
Old 01-31-2011, 07:00 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Therion_Prime View Post
I don't see that CoD has yet been rated on the PEGI site??

I believe the boxart that was leaked is only a concept and the PEGI 16 was just slapped on for show.
The rating is true, they showed that same rating at the announcement trailer.
Old 01-31-2011, 10:06 PM
Approved Member

Who cares? Ratings dont effect sales significantly, and the game is not tailored to young players because of the nature of a "sim". Coupled with increased online purchases it doesnt matter much.

Ironic if you have to tone down violence in a sim thats ultimately about killing people, to make more sales. Is it a sim then?
Old 01-31-2011, 10:53 PM
speculum jockey

Maybe you spend a lot of time in the Paris Redlight Districts in the German campaign?
Old 01-31-2011, 11:58 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by speculum jockey View Post
Maybe you spend a lot of time in the Paris Redlight Districts in the German campaign?
What, how is this related to what we are talking about? Was that meant to be a joke or a jab?
Old 02-01-2011, 12:21 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by speculum jockey View Post
Yes .. but are the simulated Parisian prostitutes going to be persecuted by the simulated French Resistance ?

Also has Oleg researched the historically correct undergarments for French girls in the 1940's ? If not I volunteer to do some practical work for him if they pay for a flight to Paris
Old 02-01-2011, 12:28 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTE_Galway View Post
Yes .. but are the simulated Parisian prostitutes going to be persecuted by the simulated French Resistance ?

Also has Oleg researched the historically correct undergarments for French girls in the 1940's ? If not I volunteer to do some practical work for him if they pay for a flight to Paris
You going to look at old "magazines", it was 70 years ago...
I will drive if you will split the petrol tab, yes my car is also a submarine and a Parisian bicycle for when we get to paris because parking is hell in that city!