Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Old 12-02-2010, 08:54 AM
Approved Member

I have an audio bug

At the beginning of certain mission, the rotor noise disappear. I have in game music volume at 0. Does anyone expected same error?
Old 12-02-2010, 11:58 AM
Approved Member

hey guys i played the ps3 demo today, freaking sweet, my brother, my friend and I will all be getting this around christmas.

LOVE the 30mm cannon camera, can't wait for local co-op gunner pilot, wish that mode was online too though.

really really enjoyed, hopefuly its not like BoP where the demo was amazing but the release left a little to be desired, and required patching. But from what I played sweet, the realistic mode was AWESOME!!! can't wait to see what veteran mode is like.

Well done is all I can say, great game. I've seen it for around £22 which I'm happy to pay, cus I know my mate Dazz will love it, so I'll always have SOMEONE to fly with.

May even start a squadron for this.

If there's rival / competing ones, anyone got any plans to?
Old 12-02-2010, 01:47 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by House MD 221B View Post
hey guys i played the ps3 demo today, freaking sweet, my brother, my friend and I will all be getting this around christmas.

LOVE the 30mm cannon camera, can't wait for local co-op gunner pilot, wish that mode was online too though.

really really enjoyed, hopefuly its not like BoP where the demo was amazing but the release left a little to be desired, and required patching. But from what I played sweet, the realistic mode was AWESOME!!! can't wait to see what veteran mode is like.

Well done is all I can say, great game. I've seen it for around £22 which I'm happy to pay, cus I know my mate Dazz will love it, so I'll always have SOMEONE to fly with.

May even start a squadron for this.

If there's rival / competing ones, anyone got any plans to?
Unfortunatly veteran mode is like realistic but you just have one attempt and limited ammo, that you can replish when landing at any LZ.

I've been playing a couple of CO-OP mission online and was very funny!
It's a nice and addictive game!
Old 12-02-2010, 02:27 PM
Approved Member

Cool cheers, I'm sadly not going to be airborne until Christmas but I can't wait to go through the campaign.
Old 12-02-2010, 02:49 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by House MD 221B View Post
Cool cheers, I'm sadly not going to be airborne until Christmas but I can't wait to go through the campaign.
campaign mode is pretty fun, i just learned how to make tight U turn at full speed

when you get your game copy message me we will do some co op match they're very fun!

And i think ( not tryed yet ) you can fly a personlized chopper, you can apply decals and change the chopper texture as well....

Last edited by vdomini; 12-02-2010 at 03:05 PM.
Old 12-02-2010, 03:43 PM
Approved Member

yes it would be cool to see if you can add your own images or if only preset ones. Delta 64 said that you could do pilot / gunner over the internet, that sounds amazing!

if anyone wants a game or is interested in joining a squad for it, feel free to add my PSN.

Delta 64 if you read this, if your on PSn feel free to add, would love to hear more about your thoughts on A:AA
Old 12-02-2010, 05:43 PM
Approved Member

Anyone on 360 have this? would love to try some co op, send a FR my way and we'll fly.
Old 12-02-2010, 06:02 PM
Approved Member

If you can add your own images to your helicopter, I bet I could make some for it.
Old 12-02-2010, 07:34 PM
Approved Member

Foz, i have it...so does pope and steiner. i am a little slow getting started with it. busy time of the year for me. HoHoHo..
Old 12-02-2010, 08:01 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbysocks View Post
Foz, i have it...so does pope and steiner. i am a little slow getting started with it. busy time of the year for me. HoHoHo..
Lol, You've got further than I have. I haven't managed to unwrap the plastic from the case yet.

XBL GT: - Robotic Pope
HyperLobby CS: - Robot_Pope