Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Men of War > Multiplayer Mode

Multiplayer Mode All discussions and questions about MP

Old 10-28-2010, 03:48 PM
Registered Member

Default Bad Bad Experience in Multiplay -DANILKA_PNZ-

I have just been kicked from a game because a player called -DANILKA_PNZ- was blowing up our own hummels then passing the unit to me as reinforcement. I managed to witness him do this when i saw a unit running towards a hummel and then transfer to my name. It happened about ten times before I was kicked.

I pleaded for him to be kicked and pleaded for people to see what he was doing i was powerless. I swore in rage and may have been kicked for this i don't know.

How can people do this and not be stopped ! I can't even have time for screenshots! This is so wrong and has really ruined this game for me.

To top it all he has many points and is obviously a long time player so why do this other than to ruin the game.
Old 10-29-2010, 12:42 AM
Approved Member

Cuz that person is just plain a total moron...no other reason other then to be a total ass hat.
Old 10-29-2010, 01:01 AM
Approved Member

I've handed 6 squads out once and cut them down with a 20mm, we were losing, end of the game too. I do that on depressing days.
Old 10-30-2010, 03:17 PM
Registered Member

Default 4Developers> Same experience here

Hello, I have the same depressing experience. From my today 5 games 4 was stopped due to one or more players leaving when losing. In the 5th game, my teammate began to shoot at me saying that I have slow computer. Sure this may happen, but there should be some way how to deal with such players. I did blow his ass off with my tank, but thats not enough... I mean some perma-ban mechanism, block list accessible quickly ingame or via steam... something. But this way I, and many others will definitely stop playing soon.

I might have some good ideas, how to solve this, if you would like to ask I mean vietnam and assault squads should solve this issues of Multiplayer, and then we all will be so much content.

Thx 4 reading this.

Michal
Old 10-31-2010, 02:13 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korsakov829 View Post
I've handed 6 squads out once and cut them down with a 20mm, we were losing, end of the game too. I do that on depressing days.

I have never killed my own guys on purpose like that until the other day when we were hopelessly losing and I had like 2 pts left, I bought a Flamethrower and torched my one lone MG 42 guy just to hurry up and end the game, but past tank shots missing and hitting my guys I dont TK.....its lame...
Old 11-07-2010, 04:57 AM
Registered Member

In the last game i played my teammate started killing me off because of my mortar. My mortar bombarded the center and he rushed in there when i told him to not do so, but he ofc lost tons of his dudes.
Then he moved a tank and killed rest of my forces.
Old 11-07-2010, 09:18 AM
Approved Member

i have posted a reply to someone that have the same problem in DMS' http://www.digitalmindsoft.eu/forums...php?f=9&t=7667

their is 4 thing that can end up in a team kill.

1. not helping your team mate by doing nothing.
2. not apologizing when you make a team kill.
3. a inside job when the host sent his friend on your side to team kill. (this happen a lot with combat)
4. someone with no life that just like to team kill.

Note:this happen in every game not just men of war' that is why good team mate is key.