Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll > Mods

Mods Mods for RNR

Old 10-07-2010, 05:12 PM
Approved Member

Ok, I extracted the WDB file, i opened the first file (00000000a or something similar) of the Hercules Freedom and I put The real logos and grille. Now I don't know what to do. Have I to repack it, edit some other files, change format, something?
Attached Images
File Type: bmp 0000000a_Hercules_Freedom_res.bmp (2.00 MB, 69 views)
Old 10-08-2010, 01:23 AM
Approved Member

Hey lamanorbu
just make sure that before you repack the texture, that the format didnt change.
Move the edited texture to the wdb packer (drag it on it) and it will auto repack for you but make sure the .texture.wdb of the truck is in the same folder location
Old 10-09-2010, 11:50 AM
Approved Member

I would like to see a Mod for night cabin views where you can light up the interior cabin lights. Such as over-head lights, and the sleeper lights. Just to add a little something extra when you're in a truck stop goofing off. It's not really important, but would look cool.
Old 10-09-2010, 03:33 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by USA Trucker View Post
I would like to see a Mod for night cabin views where you can light up the interior cabin lights. Such as over-head lights, and the sleeper lights. Just to add a little something extra when you're in a truck stop goofing off. It's not really important, but would look cool.
Nice idea. Additional with the ability to close the curtains it would be really cool.
Old 10-11-2010, 01:52 PM
Approved Member

@Lamanorbu,
How about some more Mack, Kenworth & Freight-Liner skins. I also liked the interior changes you did.

NOTICE:

If you are just going to show pictures without "how to" instructions, use the "Rig N Roll Pictures" thread on the main RNR forum page. This thread is for Modding, and instructions for Modding trucks skins, sounds, Etc. Not a picture/video thread.

I have moved those pics to the appropriate threads.

Last edited by USA Trucker; 10-11-2010 at 02:12 PM.
Old 10-11-2010, 02:19 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by USA Trucker View Post
@Lamanorbu,
How about some more Mack, Kenworth & Freight-Liner skins. I also liked the interior changes you did.

NOTICE:

If you are just going to show pictures without "how to" instructions, use the "Rig N Roll Pictures" thread on the main RNR forum page. This thread is for Modding, and instructions for Modding trucks skins, sounds, Etc. Not a picture/video thread.

I have moved those pics to the appropriate threads.
I posted the pics here because i'm going to release this mod, so please link the images so anyone can see on what i'm working now.
Old 10-11-2010, 02:29 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamanorbu View Post
I posted the pics here because i'm going to release this mod, so please link the images so anyone can see on what i'm working now.
I have moved yours & Melkor's to the "Rig N Roll Pictures" thread, because people are beginning to post only pics here. I'm glad you're working on this, but give us the complete version when it's done so people don't mis-understand this to be a pic thread.

Last edited by USA Trucker; 10-11-2010 at 02:35 PM.
Old 10-11-2010, 02:36 PM
Approved Member

Ok, got it. I redone the alpha channel so now the grille have a natural look. I just edited the red skin, but very soon I'm gioing to release the mod with all skins!
Old 10-11-2010, 02:41 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamanorbu View Post
Ok, got it. I redone the alpha channel so now the grille have a natural look. I just edited the red skin, but very soon I'm gioing to release the mod with all skins!
Sounds great! Keep up the good work for us. If your going to put a picture up just say "this is what I'm working on", or something to that effect, and I'll leave the pictures in place.
Old 10-11-2010, 07:04 PM
Approved Member

Default Skinning Question

Hey guys i need to know a good editing program to use to edit the skins in Rig'N'Roll such as paint

Because when i open the texture with DXTDMP and edit with Paint.NET and reload back into DXTDMP it offsets and messes up, so basically what im asking for, is that do you guys know a program that can edit these textures directly without offsetting?

Last edited by USA Trucker; 10-11-2010 at 09:10 PM. Reason: Relocated to the proper thread.