Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: The Legend > Technical problems and solutions

Technical problems and solutions Questions and solutions

Old 02-06-2010, 10:21 AM
Approved Member

Default Kb stopped saving

The game stopped making savegames in the Elven island. I had installed New Generation mod. I reinstalled the game. New saves work ok, but old saves don't work there either. Could the mod be the problem?
Old 04-02-2010, 06:39 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erkilmarl View Post
The game stopped making savegames in the Elven island. I had installed New Generation mod. I reinstalled the game. New saves work ok, but old saves don't work there either. Could the mod be the problem?
I don't have any mod and the game stopped saving. I was in Rezo's tower, and after I freed the wizard, there was some kind of weird bug where the fight was about to start again. But then it stopped. Once I was outside the tower, I could not save my game no more.

I have version 1.7.
Old 04-03-2010, 02:56 PM
Registered Member

Ok, now this is extremely annoying. There is a bug in Rezo's tower. As soon as I win the fight to free Rezo, I cannot save my game anymore. Everything acts as usual, except that when I click save, I can see that nothing is saved, I do not get a message saying "Game saved", and I am back into the game.

I will write to support.
Old 04-03-2010, 03:34 PM
Registered Member

I think I found what the bug is. Every time I was finishing Rezo's Tower, there was still an enemy unit in the tower. So after I had kill the "boss" at the end of the level, it would seem as if the game was restarting the "boss" fight, but it would end abruptly. I was back in the game as if everything was normal, but I wasn't able to save anymore. (every time I would save, nothing was happening)

I went back and killed the last enemy unit in the tower before going to fight the "boss". And after that, I was able to save.

I find it strange I seem to be the only one who bumped into this problem.

But anyway, cased close!
Old 10-02-2010, 07:17 PM
Approved Member

Thank you very much for your hint, I wouldn't have found out what caused the no-save error and stopped playing KB for good if it wasn't for your instruction!