Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Armored Princess

King's Bounty: Armored Princess Sequel to the critically acclaimed King’s Bounty: The Legend.

Old 09-04-2010, 11:58 PM
Registered Member

Default Paladin hero res skill?

Started a game as a Paladin and got the Resurrection skill from the skill tree. Now the description says that it will res a random stack's troops.......how exactly does this work? There have been 3 battles where i only lost 1 unit and i though that the skill would just res it......but it didnt. Please clarify how this skill works for me plz.

Also do you NEED a level 5 unit at some point in the game? Right now i am playing with fulls leadership stacks of Inquisitors, Paladins, Demonologists, Royal Griffins, and Archmage. I have Dress of the Magess which makes it pretty tough to ever get rid of Archmages, because they crit 100% when in attack mode. Was thinking of Emerald Dragons but cant use them with the Griffins and the Griffins add moral to all my human units. I have the relic that gives Griffins +2 morale and myself +5 defense. My human units are also at +3 morale.

Thanks in advance
Old 09-05-2010, 03:23 AM
Approved Member

the first skill in res only let's u res 30% IIRC

or something around that
so if u lost 1 unit of a stack it won't res it
unless u got res skill level 3 then it does 100%

you can finish the game without level 5 units
Old 09-05-2010, 08:45 PM
Approved Member

On the question how does it work, the game chooses a stack in which you've lost some units and recovers from 30 to 100% from it. If you lost units from several stacks, the game usually recovers the one with the best leadership value, but sometimes it may choose another stack that has greater importance.