Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Men of War > Men of War: Red Tide

Men of War: Red Tide Stand-alone expansion to its critically acclaimed RTS Men of War

Old 08-26-2010, 01:42 PM
Registered Member

Default Patch problems?

I purchased Men of War: Red Tide from Amazon.com as the only option available: a download. For $25, it seems I'm getting a good money spent/hours entertained ratio-until now. I'm at the "Lieutenant Federov's Response" level, and I've, in essence, completed all objectives. However, the 'Destroy the Italian/Romanian armored convoy' is not marked as completed, which is odd, because I did destroy the convoy. But it shouldn't matter, because it's a secondary mission. I've completed all primary objectives.

Anyway, I've noticed that most of the sites with the 1.01 (or whatever) patch note that it fixes something in this level. I've downloaded the patch from a couple of sites, But whenever I click the .exe file I get "Men of War: Red Tide not installed." I can't progress any further in the game until I learn what I've done wrong, or where the 'correct' patch is!

Last edited by Weirderal; 08-26-2010 at 01:51 PM. Reason: Forgot something else
Old 08-26-2010, 01:58 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weirderal View Post
I purchased Men of War: Red Tide from Amazon.com as the only option available: a download. For $25, it seems I'm getting a good money spent/hours entertained ratio-until now. I'm at the "Lieutenant Federov's Response" level, and I've, in essence, completed all objectives. However, the 'Destroy the Italian/Romanian armored convoy' is not marked as completed, which is odd, because I did destroy the convoy. But it shouldn't matter, because it's a secondary mission. I've completed all primary objectives.

Anyway, I've noticed that most of the sites with the 1.01 (or whatever) patch note that it fixes something in this level. I've downloaded the patch from a couple of sites, But whenever I click the .exe file I get "Men of War: Red Tide not installed." I can't progress any further in the game until I learn what I've done wrong, or where the 'correct' patch is!

You should destroy the convoy when it is near the base. Just wait a bit and let the convoy come closer to the base. In this case you will get "mission complete".