Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Armored Princess

King's Bounty: Armored Princess Sequel to the critically acclaimed King’s Bounty: The Legend.

Old 05-17-2010, 10:34 AM
Registered Member

Default Out of money!

Hi all!
I need help about money!

I am a mage level 9, and I'm visiting Bolo. Finally I can win some battle (thanks to some messages hints) but I loose many units on each battle and then I'm running out of money!!!

My army consists of: 1 cyclops, 15 inquisitors, 25 royal snakes, 14 repair droids and 45 berserk

help me plaese!!

bye

Last edited by jriky; 05-17-2010 at 10:43 AM.
Old 05-17-2010, 06:32 PM
Approved Member

Try to cut losses and money will be saved. Don't engage enemies that are considerably stronger than yourself and try to do some quests that require no fighting, therefore giving you the experience needed for a couple level-ups.

There have been a couple threads so far dealing with money problems, look around and you'll find them. I think one of them was started by me; there I wondered whether money is in short supply in KB:AP, but it turned out this was the case only in the earlier stages in the game. Later, you'll be positively swimming in it!