Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Armored Princess

King's Bounty: Armored Princess Sequel to the critically acclaimed King’s Bounty: The Legend.

Old 05-04-2010, 02:41 PM
Registered Member

Default Deactivation?

Is there any way to revoke activations? I've followed the help instructions of holding down control+shift while double clicking the exe but that just brings up the activation screen again and I can't find a deactivate link. Am I missing something? Is there an external tool to revoke activations?
Old 05-06-2010, 08:56 AM
Registered Member

Um, I didn't mention before that I was using the boxed version, although that should have been obvious. Anyone have a solution to this? I'm going to update half my computer and don't want to lose one of my activations.
Old 05-06-2010, 08:58 AM
Approved Member

Where did you buy Armored Princess?
Old 05-06-2010, 01:40 PM
Registered Member

I'm in Australia but I'm guessing this is an English import version since there no third party publisher logo (just 1C and Katauri.)

I've also tried running the protect.exe with the /lic:deactivate key tag, but there doesn't seem to be a deactivate function. I've also tried inputting my serial and hardware information into the Starforce site and trying to deactivate the license that way, but it wouldn't work.

So yeah, I'm a bit stumped.

Or did you mean exactly where I bought the game? It was from here.
Old 05-06-2010, 04:31 PM
Approved Member

As far as I know software activations that are based off of a limited count are not stored locally in your PC but in the seller's database. As such, you might want to contact the product support of the seller for their tied-up policies.

If you are not too picky with wanting a boxed copy, in the future you might want to look at digital copy sellers as they often sell the same software at a much lower price. For KBAP, below is a link to Gamer's Gate product link:

http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-KBAP/ki...mored-princess

When you buy from them, they give you a product key that has a limited number of activations. But if you happen to use up all of them you could email Gamer's gate support and they will update your account with them with a new product key, effectively resetting your activations count.

I could personally vouch for this as they gave me a new product key when I used up all my activations for KBAP (reformatted my old laptop thrice due to techincal issues, bought a new laptop but had to return it, got a new replacement laptop and reformatted it once from a 32-bit Win 7 OS to a 64-bit one).
Old 05-07-2010, 05:15 AM
Approved Member

Can you post the version of the game and the build number? It has Starforce DRM right?
Old 05-07-2010, 06:03 AM
Registered Member

The game is version 1.2 Build 5730. And yes, it uses Starforce protection.