Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: The Legend > Tips and Hints

Tips and Hints Different solutions, tips and hints.

Old 03-09-2010, 10:07 PM
Approved Member

Default Beginner question army composition

Can someone explain the math or formula for determining your army composition compared to leadership? I realize that I had a leadership number that grows as I level up or even when I find a leadership flag on the map.

But even then, I seem to be limited in some way to the type of units I can purchase. I have even cleared out a stack, so thus obviously lowering the number of troops under my direct command, I still can't add a lot of other troops (like the archmage).

Can anyone help me understand what's going on here?
Old 03-10-2010, 03:12 AM
Approved Member

The leadership number is applied separately to each stack. If your leadership is 1000 and you want to hire swordsmen, whose leadership is 35, you may hire 28, regardless of how your other army slots are filled.
Old 03-10-2010, 04:03 PM
Approved Member

Ah--well, then that makes perfect sense. Why don't they just say that somewhere? LOL <probably do>