Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Armored Princess > Tactics discussions and solutions

Tactics discussions and solutions All you need to win the battle.

Old 01-29-2010, 02:54 PM
Approved Member

Exacctly, i always had just 2 AK scrolls ,, do it with it, if it is so easy .;p
Old 01-29-2010, 07:59 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
@Nitelite

I think it was around 14-15k... not sure though. I believe you're talking about the Orc who's looking for food for the big fish?
Yea, he is standing in front of a large mound, which is probably a fish. I didn't realize he wanted anything since last night was first time I was down in that cave an d when I moused over him, it didn't give me an option to talk, just the attacking swords icon. I only have 1 AK scroll (only one all game so far) and was going to use it on Elon on as many big mobs as I could.
Old 01-29-2010, 08:02 PM
Approved Member

I would suggest that you use it in Reha then. There are 6 battles that are worth the XP there.
Old 01-29-2010, 08:11 PM
Approved Member

Just want to point out that level 60 on impossible needs much more XP than level 60 on normal. To compensate each battle on impossible gives more XP since there are more monsters, but it does not add up to extra XP needed to reach level 60 on impossible. My first game I played as normal and reached level 58 or 59 without even going for it. In my last game I had 11 AK scrolls and reached only level 58, barely. The reason is that (I think) the XP for the quests stay the same no matter what difficulty you play on. This means that the quest XP contributes more in a normal game than an impossible game.