Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: The Legend > Tips and Hints

Tips and Hints Different solutions, tips and hints.

Old 10-17-2008, 09:12 PM
Approved Member

Personally I think that the Mind branch is much more useful than the Might branch (with a couple of exceptions, obviously. I suppose if you are playing a Warrior than the Warrior-exclusive Might abilities make it more worthwhile.)
Things like Learning, Inquisition, and Trophies are great skills! And Scouting is easily worth having one point in (although I think any more than one is simply a waste). The great thing about the Paladin is that he gets the Runic Stone skill with 3 uses, which turns 10 Minds runes (the Paladin gets a lot of them) into 10 Might AND 10 Magic runes, and it can be used 3 times. It's huge.
I think that Holy Anger (Paladin-only, I think) and Keeper of Light or whatever (+xp and gold versus undead and demons) are also really useful at certain points in the game.
Old 10-25-2008, 09:13 PM
Registered Member

I'm still confused about how the Necromancy Skill works, or whether it even actually works at all. I haven't seen any of my troops being resurrected after a battle even though I have level 2 in the skill. From the previous description I should be getting some of the dead troops back.

I don't get any feedback that there were troops revived, and my troop numbers stay at the same reduced number after a battle.

I'm running the GamersGate downloadable version with the GamersGate patch. In the game it reports to being version 1.6.5
Old 01-15-2010, 09:58 AM
Approved Member

I don't think it works.
Can anyone say Necromancy works 100%?