Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Old 01-05-2010, 11:11 PM
Registered Member

Default X-box live

Is there anoyone playing online??? I hardly ever find a match.... Im looking to find people to play with & maybe learn something too..... My tag is beetle288. Im in the United States, Eastern Standard.......... I usally dont get online til 9-10pm
Old 01-06-2010, 09:29 AM
Approved Member

Hi. Unfortunately, the way this game's lobbies are set up, you have to be really patient until you can find a game. It doesn't list games in progress, and games tend to only sit in a joinable lobby for a couple of minutes at a time, which, coupled with the low online population, means you could have to wait up to 20 minutes for another game to start (if you started looking just after one started).

There's a load of guys on here I'm sure would love a new member to their ranks who seem to play regularly... Also, they sound like the kind of guys that would enjoy helping you improve instead of just hammering you until you quit. See if you can get some of them added - I'm sure many of them have posted their gamertags a few times if you read around...

Good luck
Old 01-06-2010, 09:51 AM
Registered Member

I can only support Infinte's statement. Start adding some people from the forum and see if you can get a match going or get invited to one.
I hope to play a match tonight. Add me if you like: TempestAE

See you in the skies!