Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Armored Princess > Magiс system and Pet Dragon

Magiс system and Pet Dragon Questions, tips and discussions

Old 12-09-2009, 12:27 AM
Approved Member

The latter They can be generated right from the beginning. For example, I had games where I found Time Back and Geyser on Montero (as a warrior, phew) around lvl 20, so it is completely plausible that they were simply generated there.
Old 12-09-2009, 01:13 AM
Approved Member

Next game I reroll I'll be shooting for resurrect or a high lvl attack spell like fire rain / geyser right from the start in Debir lol. Do they tend to spawn in the university or the Castle?
Old 12-09-2009, 06:45 AM
Approved Member

So far I've rerolled around 50+ times and have yet to see any high-end spell like time-back / resurrect / geyser / death-star ...etc in Debir when starting. I've been checking the castle / university and houses/cottage. Are you sure that Debir can spawn those spells right from the start?

If so, you must have been insanely lucky to get both geyser and time-back right from the start in Debir at the same time @.@
Old 12-09-2009, 09:40 AM
Approved Member

He said he got them in Montero
Old 12-09-2009, 10:11 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj2000 View Post
So far I've rerolled around 50+ times and have yet to see any high-end spell like time-back / resurrect / geyser / death-star ...etc in Debir when starting. I've been checking the castle / university and houses/cottage. Are you sure that Debir can spawn those spells right from the start?

If so, you must have been insanely lucky to get both geyser and time-back right from the start in Debir at the same time @.@
They can't spawn right from the start in the lower level areas (debir, scarlet, bolo, rusty). I said they can spawn in debir later on - "Debir can spawn high-grade spells (as well as troops and artifacts) as your quest for the stones goes on, and you get more and more of them."
Old 12-16-2009, 11:23 PM
Approved Member

Funnily, or annoyingly (depending on your POV) I've only ever found one resurrection in my current game - and that was one of the random treasures my dragon happened to unearth.