Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Armored Princess

King's Bounty: Armored Princess Sequel to the critically acclaimed King’s Bounty: The Legend.

Old 11-22-2009, 11:41 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elwin View Post
Thats not spoiler i know that place, but i never liked cyclops and i do not see how it can make me no losses?? I have tank and its droid guard, repairer can repair almost full stack ... its enough, but enemy atacks what he wants ...
one shooter atacks my repairer kills 1 and bah .. losses ... i need something atracting enemies like target spell ... thats all
It could be a spoiler for someone because you can get a lvl 5 units early in the game without a fight. If it's not clear from my post, then I put it this way. You simply fight only with one Cyclop so you won't lose any unit. If you lose that one, you've lost the battle With a proper tactics/spells you can beat normal/lethal enemies. At least you can grind like that most of the normal fights and get the medals = more leadership, then you can buy whatever units you want and switch again to full army = traditional way of playing.
Old 11-22-2009, 12:57 PM
Approved Member

Interesting. But i am doing well on my tactics .. Just cleared scarlet island and got Verona map ! hope i find some nice stuff there^^ ONly richard left he is weak to me but he burns my royal torns ;/
Old 11-22-2009, 01:10 PM
Approved Member

Try to do the battle without them. You are not bound to use 5 units all the time It worked for me a couple of times.
Old 11-22-2009, 01:29 PM
Approved Member

NO target on verona(at least what i snekad and i sneaked most of this isle) but paladinds in numbers around 200 in light hosue, quite hard to sneak but did and around 300 royals on barbarian tent. Not bad could be worse.
Now gonna expirement with various teams
So i got both droids inquis royal thorns snakes griphons and paladins. lvl 10 leaderdhip around 2,5k pretty nice i think. :p

Jesys christ this burning on AI heroes is still messed up like hell ... That Richard the cruel makes me mad .. he hits paladin wfor 70 dmg with flaming around but burns for 150 WTF??!!! I do not even do a half of that dame with burning as a mage with medals ...

Last edited by Elwin; 11-22-2009 at 01:59 PM.
Old 11-22-2009, 03:14 PM
Approved Member

Well, some heroes have "medals" as well. It is irritating, but you kind of have to live with it. Let's not forget that the paladins have only 10% fire defense. Knights have 30% and Horsemen have 20%.

At least it isn''t like the out of the box russian version with the messed up burning/poisoning. If he hit your paladin for 70, he would have probably burned for 600+.
Old 11-22-2009, 07:40 PM
Approved Member

I might restart with warrior or mage cause i'm stuck with Paladin and going nowhere fast

I just can't avoid losses. Only 9 paladins can join my army but the stacks on the 3rd,4th are all lethal more or less.
Old 11-22-2009, 08:01 PM
Approved Member

Well, try to keep it up until you get level 3 resurrection Skill. You will have no problems afterwards.
Old 11-22-2009, 08:09 PM
Approved Member

I just see how unbalanced classes are ... my bro is playing warrior .. he got dive skill and he just kills everything with it, even lethal with no loses and even thinking ... with mage i have to do insane crowd controly and evry battle last veeery long ,, geeez ... I am thinking like i am playing comleplty higher difficulty than him but indeed both are on normal :}
To compansate that dive power i would have to have geyser.fire rain 3 ... which is impossible so early on the game ..
Old 11-22-2009, 09:00 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGDobrev View Post
Well, try to keep it up until you get level 3 resurrection Skill. You will have no problems afterwards.
I have not come across Resurrection and i've visited the first 3 islands..I though he was supposed to bloody start with it grrrrrrrrr
Old 11-22-2009, 09:49 PM
Approved Member

Yeah, I need Resurrection too. Can't see it (or Target) on Verona. I will agree that Warrior seems easier so far. They really improved the Might tree this time around.