Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik

IL-2 Sturmovik The famous combat flight simulator.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-03-2008, 09:58 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daichidicki View Post
Working links are in several places in this thread already.
If some of you had read the thread more carefully, you would have seen these same links that others have used including the two Sniper mentioned above.

I do believe a few of the links that were either in the quotes or copied and pasted to reponses didn’t work due to dropped characters in the paste.

Either way, failure to read carefully is not an excuse for not finding the originally posted links. I'll put the working links here to make it easier for you.
You can go back and read the original posts for the descriptions of the tracks. Those post also include working links.

http://rapidshare.com/files/78861110...t_WOE.zip.html

http://rapidshare.com/files/79753704...angle.zip.html

LW_Carp: It's not an aimbot. Josse hacked the machine guns to be more powerful and then shared the hack with many others including myself through the AAA forum. Did I read that right? You want Hanz to post a link to a weapons hack here??? Are you nuts???

Hanz check email.
I don't know who Daichidicki is, but i'd suggest he's stirring it.

As posted on the 'other' website.

Quote:
AAA Imposter with Weapon Hack
~S`Gentlemen

I have recently posted at 1C forums a reply to an n-track post Here that was made about a track recorded in our server from an AAA_Badboy. He has been banned from both our servers at SOF/SOV. It appears in the track that the guns on his Spitfire have extremely long/accurate range. Here is the IP's for two hackers we have banned and collected info from.

AAA_Badboy - IP: 24.19.244.48
Daichidiki - IP: 76.22.62.154 - a Daichidoku imposter with Lerch mod

I suggest adding these to your ban list and even researching them via WhoIs. Time to put pressure on these clowns before they really make a mess of things within the community. See you in the Skies! ~S`
If in fact this forum Daichidiki is the same online Daichidicki that has been banned on *mod* servers for bad behavior, i'd say whatever accusations he has are null and void by his own actions - the existance of a 'aimbot hack' or mod doesn't give validation for any person to use it online to prove his/her stand-point.

You can't prevent the mod from existing, you can prevent yourself from using it, however.