Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik

IL-2 Sturmovik The famous combat flight simulator.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-27-2010, 10:04 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimosabi View Post
I vote moar xxxx in the cockpit. I'm sick of those xxxless pin-ups.
I agree on that the new bomb fusing could be an option. More choise for people. That said, I gladly took more difficult to use bombs since the previous bombs were just ridiculous. Just a pity that it seems skip bombing possibly took a step in the wrong direction.

In 4.09m I could Fly 3m above the target and drop the bomb, get direct hit, and escape from the blast. From what I have read that would not had been possible in real. If the arming mechanism works as explained here, that is the bomb gets armed if the arming propeller turns enough, then this 2 secs wait appears to be like good enough implementation if it took about 2 secs in real for the propeller to arm the bomb.

Anyway I am pretty sure TD is not surprised about all complaining. If a game is much liked any changes into it will cause yelling and uproar somewhere.

Now I want to hear what the Bomber Girl says about all this

Oh she said to me ignore them and come be my rear gunner Will do..

Edit: Photo by Cindi Broome photography.