Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Armored Princess > Units, artifacts and armor-bearers

Units, artifacts and armor-bearers Discussion, questions and solutions about units, artifacts and armor-bearers.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-24-2010, 02:33 PM
Approved Member

Now for the archdemon - T-rex analysis.

Some big unsettled issues here: does terrify work on the archdemon? I think not. Does tyrant work? I guess it does. Does halve work on the health of a single opponent? Someone claimed it does, I did not check it out. But leadership of the T is higher, so it does not really matter. Does Primal fear work on the AD? He has lower leadership, so it should, but I suppose he shakes off the loss of AP.

So let's see... AT/DE ratio for the AD is 6/5. AT/DE for the T is 65/66 but if tyrant work it becomes 65/46. Physical resistance is 15& for the T, 20% for the AD. An ordinary attack would thus score a damage range of 89-100 for the AD with a crit of 150, 90-135 crit 202 for the T. Averages of 95 and 113 respectively. Plus the T can do a free average of 25 points with no retaliation every 3 rounds starting at 1 through PF. This also means the AD, which is faster, can't keep distance infinitely. Since attacking does not seem worthwhile for the AD he can defend to increase his defense, but does he gain enough points that way? And are the bonus points still subjected to tyrant effect?

All in all - and this comes as a big surprise to me - it seems the Archdemon, which in spite of his nr. 6 on the entry list I considered the big favorite, is going to lose. He would have had an easy time against the Black Dragon, but it seems he is not equipped to eliminate the T-rex.