Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Armored Princess > Units, artifacts and armor-bearers

Units, artifacts and armor-bearers Discussion, questions and solutions about units, artifacts and armor-bearers.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-14-2009, 07:40 AM
Registered Member

Default Is there a way to restore/heal fallen Royal Thorns?

I try not to lose anyone and if one dies I usually restart the fight, but it is frustrating not to be able to heal them at all. Even paladin resurrect doesn't work. Sacrifice doesn't work on them either.

I am addicted to Royal Thorns, i cant play without them Unfortunately Im running out, just a few left in Rusty Anchor and Im currently on Montero after clearing the biggest part of Verona. Thank god Temple of Love gave me 450 Paladins. Is there a place that has a high percentage of giving Royal Thorns after Montero? The other toon Im running out are the Royal Griffins, but on these i can use Sacrifice.

My current setup is: 21 Royal Thorns, 37 Paladins, 80 or smt Inquisitors, 4 Emerald Dragons and 37 Royal Griffins. Back up: 7 Trolls and 6 Cyclops. My strategy is simple, I summon griffins and thorns and send them afront together with fully buffed Dragons. This strategy works pretty well and i usually have no losses. Im playing a warrior Amelie on normal difficulty. Currently level 23 with 70 fights without loss and 10-15 fights with minor losses.