Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik

IL-2 Sturmovik The famous combat flight simulator.

View Poll Results: Moderators in the weekly update threads.
Moderators should intervene more in the update threads 194 70.80%
Moderators should intervene less in the update threads 11 4.01%
The present work of moderators is just fine 69 25.18%
Voters: 274. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-17-2010, 02:53 AM
Approved Member

Default More severe moderation in update threads?

The title speaks for itself. Should the moderators show more presence and intervene more in the weekly update threads, yes or no?
Old 11-17-2010, 03:15 AM
Approved Member

YES!!!
I see a lot of nonsense and crap comming from the same people all the time. Over and over and over again the same people just mess every updates thread.

"Oh this looks crappy,...this was done in X game ten years ago,...it sucks, I want this, I want that"......and so on.
Every friday the same crap from the same people.
Old 11-17-2010, 03:34 AM
Approved Member

The present work of moderators is just fine, period.

If you ask the moderators to do your thinking for you why not just let them post the replies to Oleg’s posts for you. This way all we need to do is read, no need to think for our selves or have our own opinions.

It’s all good …
Old 11-17-2010, 06:04 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaws2002 View Post
YES!!!
I see a lot of nonsense and crap comming from the same people all the time. Over and over and over again the same people just mess every updates thread.

"Oh this looks crappy,...this was done in X game ten years ago,...it sucks, I want this, I want that"......and so on.
Every friday the same crap from the same people.
+1
Must drive Oleg mad having to trawl through 20 pages of rubbish just to find a legitimate question to answer!
Old 11-17-2010, 07:18 AM
Approved Member

Definately more intervention. Never mind driving Oleg mad - it drives me mad having to wade through all the drivel.

RedToo.

43 Squadron.

My 'Waiting for Clodo' thread: http://tinyurl.com/bqxc9ee
Old 11-17-2010, 09:05 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BP_Tailspin View Post
The present work of moderators is just fine, period.

If you ask the moderators to do your thinking for you why not just let them post the replies to Oleg’s posts for you. This way all we need to do is read, no need to think for our selves or have our own opinions.

It’s all good …
+1
Old 11-17-2010, 09:42 AM
Approved Member

What we need is an easy to access,easy to understand question and answer ONLY thread where no other replies are allowed to be posted,a read only thread,locked .
Any questions that need to be added could be added in another thread and once again NO DISCUSSION just the question and as it is answered it gets moved into the other thread described above.
A question for Oleg and team to answer needs no discussion as we can't answer them anyway.
Failing that we carry on as it is ,first 10 pages or so Oleg chips in but then it degenerates into personality v personality slanging match.
I personally think the moderators should be alot stricter and cull the threads HARD and ruthlessly.
Old 11-17-2010, 10:03 AM
Approved Member

I made several requests for more moderation months ago.
Old 11-17-2010, 10:44 AM
Approved Member

Definitely! Do it for Oleg's sake if not for the rest of us. Imagine having to read all that rubbish every time you make the effort to show what you have created.
Maybe a period of zero tolerance to bring some of the worst people back onto a more civilised footing.

Last edited by Feathered_IV; 11-17-2010 at 10:46 AM.
Old 11-17-2010, 11:05 AM
Approved Member

I think that the moderation level in this forum is about right. There are only 2 or 3 member's who are abusing the system, and spaming the up-date thread with junk each week...we should turn the table on them, by spaming their PM folder with request to cease and desist.

GigaByteBoard...64bit...FX 4300 3.8, G. Skill sniper 1866 32GB, EVGA GTX 660 ti 3gb, Raptor 64mb cache, Planar 120Hz 2ms, CH controls, Tir5
Closed Thread