Official Fulqrum Publishing forum

Official Fulqrum Publishing forum (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/index.php)
-   IL-2 Sturmovik (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   More severe moderation in update threads? (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/showthread.php?t=17358)

KOM.Nausicaa 11-17-2010 02:53 AM

More severe moderation in update threads?

The title speaks for itself. Should the moderators show more presence and intervene more in the weekly update threads, yes or no?

Jaws2002 11-17-2010 03:15 AM

YES!!!
I see a lot of nonsense and crap comming from the same people all the time. Over and over and over again the same people just mess every updates thread.

"Oh this looks crappy,...this was done in X game ten years ago,...it sucks, I want this, I want that"......and so on.
Every friday the same crap from the same people. :roll:

BP_Tailspin 11-17-2010 03:34 AM

The present work of moderators is just fine, period.

If you ask the moderators to do your thinking for you why not just let them post the replies to Oleg’s posts for you. This way all we need to do is read, no need to think for our selves or have our own opinions.

It’s all good …

JG52Uther 11-17-2010 06:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaws2002 (Post 198889)
YES!!!
I see a lot of nonsense and crap comming from the same people all the time. Over and over and over again the same people just mess every updates thread.

"Oh this looks crappy,...this was done in X game ten years ago,...it sucks, I want this, I want that"......and so on.
Every friday the same crap from the same people. :roll:

+1
Must drive Oleg mad having to trawl through 20 pages of rubbish just to find a legitimate question to answer!

RedToo 11-17-2010 07:18 AM

Definately more intervention. Never mind driving Oleg mad - it drives me mad having to wade through all the drivel.

RedToo.

swiss 11-17-2010 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BP_Tailspin (Post 198891)
The present work of moderators is just fine, period.

If you ask the moderators to do your thinking for you why not just let them post the replies to Oleg’s posts for you. This way all we need to do is read, no need to think for our selves or have our own opinions.

It’s all good …

+1

Trumper 11-17-2010 09:42 AM

:) What we need is an easy to access,easy to understand question and answer ONLY thread where no other replies are allowed to be posted,a read only thread,locked .
Any questions that need to be added could be added in another thread and once again NO DISCUSSION just the question and as it is answered it gets moved into the other thread described above.
A question for Oleg and team to answer needs no discussion as we can't answer them anyway.
Failing that we carry on as it is ,first 10 pages or so Oleg chips in but then it degenerates into personality v personality slanging match.
I personally think the moderators should be alot stricter and cull the threads HARD and ruthlessly.

Novotny 11-17-2010 10:03 AM

I made several requests for more moderation months ago.

Feathered_IV 11-17-2010 10:44 AM

Definitely! Do it for Oleg's sake if not for the rest of us. Imagine having to read all that rubbish every time you make the effort to show what you have created.
Maybe a period of zero tolerance to bring some of the worst people back onto a more civilised footing.

SlipBall 11-17-2010 11:05 AM

I think that the moderation level in this forum is about right. There are only 2 or 3 member's who are abusing the system, and spaming the up-date thread with junk each week...we should turn the table on them, by spaming their PM folder with request to cease and desist.:-P