View Single Post
Old 01-09-2008, 12:50 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonbirder View Post
Can you apologise for fraudulently misrepresenting me?
The above quotation you have attributed to me is most emphatically NOT one of my postings.
I do not appreciate lies being spread about me and I have notified a moderator immediately.
poor jason, making such big accusations yet again not knowing what you are talking about, or even trying to think before you type and instead just japping on as if somehow like magic it will suddenly transform into something meaningful when you press "submit reply".

are you finding the internet a really confusing place ? not able to remember what you previously posted yourself in this forum, or is it that in the light of a fresh morning it now seem so silly and absurd what you previously typed that you are pretending it wasnt really you ?

oks, little steps now for you again, one at a time,

Quote:
Originally Posted by stalkervision View Post
actually my logic is impecable zap it's your's that needs a major tunup bud-dy. Cheating is cheating no matter what devices you use to accompolish it...

an anology. You are taking a test and you cheat by first writing the answers on a small paper and hide it in your shoe which you use during the test. Another person HACKS the schools computer and rewrites his test score to show an "a" What is the difference?

apparentky your the person that needs a stranger to point out your arguments logical fallacies...
yeps thats your alter ego again, if what uther said is right and the bunch of you are one and the same. i dont really need to even look at the name, your irrational thought process is so consistent it really stands out no matter what nick you post it under.

Quote:
steal (TAKE AWAY) Show phonetics
verb [I or T] stole, stolen
1 to take something without the permission or knowledge of the owner and keep it:

So what exactly has a Mod user taken?
yeps, another doosie from jason himself, one little click on it and you can refresh your memory. while you are rereading it dont you find it really odd you cant seem to understand hacking olegs sim is reducing the value of the product he made ? there is a track record for this with other games that were hacked and opened to b latent cheating. ahh but of course, jason cant see the relevance of that, why did i even think he would understand that point.

Quote:
So Offline players are responsible for causing Online Cheating?
I'd be interested in you explaining the mechanism for that...
If not, then as I said...the problem with online cheating is caused solely by and is solely the responsibility of, online players....
we got a trifecta ! a classic in jasons weird thought process, its a beauty. this time you dont seem to be able to understand that whatever hacks have been created can now be used online as well. just click again on the clip i quoted and you can see your own ignorance in all its original glory.

conclusion: jason said exactly what i quoted him as saying, but i agree with you its not something you'd want to be reminded of lol