View Single Post
Old 09-08-2011, 01:47 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatt_Shade View Post
I still cant agree with so high int bonus, but it`s your call.
As for lightning ball only dmg dealer . . .hm , what you do against draogn stacks and 80-90% magic res ? There you need plague/death star/black hole/piranha shoal , or some other physical/astral dmg spell.

I attached here fixed items.txt eng_items.lng and special_params.txt for those who want to dl. I added all new units (legendaryphoenix, maelstrom, harl ... to item/sets/params etc). I changed some item description in eng_items.lng but all items are same as in original red sands, just added new units for bonus (fireskeleton, venskeleton for bow items . . .).Also i added lizardead race since it`s forgotten in red sands to add them to item bonus.
Place items.txt special_params.txt in config folder, eng_items.lng in localization/eng/other.

Question : Any idea how to make composite item ?
In config/items.txt i copy item from winner_belt but changed to values,stats of my item, in items that make this new item i added usable in propbits next to item type, and i copy usec=020000000. . . string, from items that make winner belt.
In localization/eng/other/eng_items.lng i added new item same way winner belt is, and in it`s components added :
<br> [sys]Special: [d]a fragment of the artefact known as the [b]''[/s].
I have all 3 item that make new, but i cant `use` them.
Help some1
Other problem is with upgradeable old items, i added lvl`s to some old weak items and make them usable later in game, and it works great. I have those items also can upgrade them, and get new lvl`ed item with bonuse but item picture is blank only white space. It exsist in invertory and gives bonus to my units but it have no picture. In items.txt for thet new upgraded item i set some 52x52 picture i dl from net and it wont work. If i change image=heroitem_... to something other then my png file that is already in game it works fine. But i would like to make different item from those already in game. What else i need to change for my items to be shown in hero`s invertory?
lighing ball is not magic damage.