PDA

View Full Version : 360 players: North Am, Wed 9/21 9:30 EST....Strike

Raw Kryptonite
09-21-2009, 05:54 AM
Want to do it again? Wed 9/30, 9:30 EST.
Mix in some CTA with Strike.

How about a forum game night for Wed 9:30 EST?
Strike, 20 minutes, 1200 tickets, realistic setting, unlimited loadout.

If we could get a set number of people, we could agree that each team must have 1/3 of the team in full sized bombers. Round up if we get 8 man teams, each to have 3 full sized bombers. Rest of the team brings whatever.
Options:
1)allow B-17's and jets
2)disallow B-17's and jets.
We can manually balance teams in the lobby. When your team is set up, keep going back with that team the rest of the night and set up your private party to stay together. When back in the lobby, go Alpha or Bravo with your teammates. That should keep things moving along nicely. We could even play each map twice, alternating sides to keep it all even if that's what is wanted.

**NO private parties that don't include your entire team. MUST have comms and a voice you are willing to use to participate.

**Be on time, I figure we can open up a few minutes early, let everyone get settled and start at about 9:35 EST if we have enough. May set private slots to be sure we get all people interested in doing this the same way.

What say you all? Interested?
Be sure you're signed up on the IL-2 silver account. (http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=9238)

Bring a good attitude and get ready to see what the game has to offer when played right. :grin:
Need at least 8-10 to make this worthwhile, so if going to be there, let's hear it.

Players (Be sure you are on the friends list BirdsofPrey1C (http://live.xbox.com/en-US/profile/profile.aspx?pp=0&GamerTag=BirdsofPrey1C))
9/21 game:
1-RK
2-Deathbringer135 / PantherAttack2 (http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/member.php?u=13443)
3-Phluxuation / Phlux
4-Sideman 64
5-mattd27 (possible)
6-Reddisback
7-Von Heydte
8-Nightshift82

9/30 game:

PantherAttack2
09-21-2009, 11:07 AM
I'll join in on the fun...

GT- Deathbringer135

Ancient Seraph
09-21-2009, 11:17 AM
I recon this is the North American EST? (apparently Australia has it's own EST.. and I know there's some Aussies on the forums, so I'm just checking)

Raw Kryptonite
09-21-2009, 11:46 AM
Correct, North America.

phlux
09-21-2009, 02:54 PM
This sounds like a good time. I'll do my best to be there.

GT: Phluxuation

Sideman 64
09-21-2009, 05:23 PM
I'll be there..

GT-Sideman 64

mattd27
09-21-2009, 07:02 PM
Yes I can probably be there for a couple of rounds. No mic though, is that a problem? :)

Raw Kryptonite
09-21-2009, 07:11 PM
Going to be hard to communicate with your team without one! ;)

PantherAttack2
09-21-2009, 08:13 PM
For the options you listed, I think it would be fair to allow B-17's and jets only if both teams have B-17's, since they are very powerful. Putting a limit on B-17's would be nice, though. Maybe only 1 per team... Perhaps 2?

We can always figure that out in the game lobby, though.

mattd27
09-21-2009, 08:54 PM
Yes I can probably be there for a couple of rounds. No mic though, is that a problem? :)

argh maybe ill get a replacement before then. On second thought anyway, put me down for a maybe because weekdays can be busy for me, never know if I'll have the time or not.:???:

Raw Kryptonite
09-21-2009, 08:57 PM
Show up regardless, don't let a headset hold you up.

Reddisback
09-21-2009, 09:30 PM
How about a forum game night for Wed 9:30 EST?
Strike, 20 minutes, 1200 tickets, realistic setting, unlimited loadout.
If we could get a set number of people, we could agree that each team must have 1/3 of the team in full sized bombers. Round up if we get 8 man teams, each to have 3 full sized bombers. Rest of the team brings whatever.
Options:
1)allow B-17's and jets
2)disallow B-17's and jets.
We can manually balance teams in the lobby. When your team is set up, keep going back with that team the rest of the night and set up your private party to stay together. When back in the lobby, go Alpha or Bravo with your teammates. That should keep things moving along nicely. We could even play each map twice, alternating sides to keep it all even if that's what is wanted.

**NO private parties that don't include your entire team. MUST have comms and a voice you are willing to use to participate.

**Be on time, I figure we can open up a few minutes early, let everyone get settled and start at about 9:35 EST if we have enough. May set private slots to be sure we get all people interested in doing this the same way.

What say you all? Interested?
Be sure you're signed up on the IL-2 silver account. (http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=9238)

Bring a good attitude and get ready to see what the game has to offer when played right. :grin:
Need at least 8-10 to make this worthwhile, so if going to be there, let's hear it.

Oe Oe Oe, Intersted! Lets see... Wednesday, can i then? Yeah, it's my day off.
I'm in the same Time Zone are you are, I'll set my alarm Clock. I Hope it's woth it? I got a headset, actually 2. 1 is broken, the other works.
Well, i'm in! See ya Wednesday, 09:30! well i'm allways early.

the GT Is Reddisback. and I play ME's, Sinds i Hope is represent the Team of SonderKommando Elbe Lets PLay!.

anybody else?

Von Heydte
09-21-2009, 10:55 PM
Count me in!

Trey

Oe Oe Oe, Intersted! Lets see... Wednesday, can i then? Yeah, it's my day off.
I'm in the same Time Zone are you are, I'll set my alarm Clock. I Hope it's woth it? I got a headset, actually 2. 1 is broken, the other works.
Well, i'm in! See ya Wednesday, 09:30! well i'm allways early.

the GT Is Reddisback. and I play ME's, Sinds i Hope is represent the Team of SonderKommando Elbe Lets PLay!.

anybody else?

mattd27
09-21-2009, 11:24 PM
ok, well like I said, I'll try and be there, but I can't be 100% sure I'll be free at that time.

PantherAttack2
09-21-2009, 11:33 PM
Kryptonite, it might be a good idea to update your topic post with all the people who will or may show up for this.

Raw Kryptonite
09-21-2009, 11:45 PM
Done, plenty of room left.
On B-17's/Arado's, we'll play it by ear and just keep things as even as possible without restrictions.

Nightshift82
09-22-2009, 03:56 AM
If it's still going on around midnight when I get home from work, I'll be game.

-GT: Nightshift82

Raw Kryptonite
09-22-2009, 10:42 PM
Bump

The plan is for everyone to show up at 9:30 EST, with comms (not in a party). We'll split up into teams, trying to balance who wants to bomb, who wants a fighter. Then I'll form one party (so I can invite party from lobby) and someone else form the other party. When we re-open the room, I'll invite my party and someone in the other party who can invite their folks from the party screen. This will either save a lot of time or be a trainwreck. Time will tell.

*Hope* to launch first game at 9:35 if enough are in there.

PantherAttack2
09-23-2009, 11:08 AM
Bump.

I know of two people who have comms and may be willing to join the battle (but I don't think they're on these forums). Later I'll update this post with their GT's, I don't have them available right now.

I'll have to wait and see if they show up.

Raw Kryptonite
09-23-2009, 11:45 AM
May have a couple from elsewhere too, I'm not going to bother adding to the list. I'm sure we'll have some that don't show as well.
We played a big room last night. No parties at all. Everyone just searched for the host right after the round and it worked fine. Let's forgo the parties, no need for invites.

PantherAttack2
09-23-2009, 07:28 PM
Yeah usually when I play with people for multiple games one person always creates the match and then everyone else joins via the custom games search.

mattd27
09-23-2009, 07:49 PM
Ok... I don't think I'll be able to be there tonight. I wish I could join in but other things have come up. :(

Raw Kryptonite
09-24-2009, 12:07 AM
Bump.
Some bad weather coming through, but hope to be online on time.

PantherAttack2
09-24-2009, 01:12 AM
The bad weather already passed through my area.

Raw Kryptonite
09-24-2009, 04:47 AM
Good times fellas, had a fun night and pretty good turnout. I think we had 8-10 for most rounds.
Had a nightmare round of Strike on the night map, someone magnetized my plane so I'd run into Seawolf at every turn and I even managed a TK in there. WOW.
Some great flying and teamwork tonight, every round was tense up until the end. Well balanced teams. Hope to do this again soon.

PantherAttack2
09-24-2009, 11:00 AM
Unfortunately I had to leave much earlier than I thought and so only got in 1 game :( . But it was very fun and I do hope to do this again.

phlux
09-24-2009, 01:47 PM
Hey Raw, don't you mean a team kill or "two"? ;)

There was a little internet strangeness from time to time (blowing up on spawn, being assesed a team kill when you aren't even in the same zip code as your buddy, occasional lag, etc.) but nothing to keep us from having a blast. Everyone was super friendly and great pilots.

Very fun stuff last night. I'm up for it anytime you want to fly again.

Von Heydte
09-24-2009, 02:33 PM
That Arado jet bomber is a beast. I enjoyed the hell of flying that bad boy around and I couldn't even be touched. Good times last night.

Trey

Raw Kryptonite
09-24-2009, 04:16 PM
Hey Raw, don't you mean a team kill or "two"? ;)

There was a little internet strangeness from time to time (blowing up on spawn, being assesed a team kill when you aren't even in the same zip code as your buddy, occasional lag, etc.) but nothing to keep us from having a blast. Everyone was super friendly and great pilots.

Very fun stuff last night. I'm up for it anytime you want to fly again.

Of course not, no one could possibly be that bad. :-P
That's just crazy talk.