PDA

View Full Version : anton when is the first title update/patch due to be released?

guiltyspark
09-17-2009, 04:19 PM
The crashing bug is pushing people away REALLY fast .

Its even pushing me away!

when can we expect to be flying again!?

Lexandro
09-17-2009, 04:34 PM
What crashing bug? This must be on PS3, as I have had BoP in my Xbox since last tuesday and its yet to crash.

guiltyspark
09-17-2009, 04:36 PM
What crashing bug? This must be on PS3, as I have had BoP in my Xbox since last tuesday and its yet to crash.

:rolleyes:

MorgothNL
09-17-2009, 04:46 PM
lol :P :P:P

He means the 'no kill when someone crashes, even when you shot the cr*p out of him

Raw Kryptonite
09-17-2009, 04:51 PM
He means when the team spawns in they're in tight formation and the second someone breaths on the controls there's a monstrous fireball that consumes half the team as the planes collide. LOL

It's almost funny how the team learns to slowly peel away in different directions after spawning in, like backing away carefully from a bomb.

guiltyspark
09-17-2009, 04:52 PM
He means when the team spawns in they're in tight formation and the second someone breaths on the controls there's a monstrous fireball that consumes half the team as the planes collide. LOL

It's almost funny how the team learns to slowly peel away in different directions after spawning in, like backing away carefully from a bomb.

no im talking about when you shoot somebody for 20 minute and they crash the point doesnt go to you

MorgothNL
09-17-2009, 04:53 PM
no im talking about when you shoot somebody for 20 minute and they crash the point doesnt go to you

yes.. points for me :rolleyes:

Raw Kryptonite
09-17-2009, 04:59 PM
Regardless, they both need to be changed.

Steiner
09-17-2009, 05:37 PM
Help me! Help me! My X-360 is crashing and burning, ...it tastes like burning.:?

guiltyspark
09-17-2009, 08:20 PM
Help me! Help me! My X-360 is crashing and burning, ...it tastes like burning.:?
:?

Mad Dawg 173
09-17-2009, 10:19 PM
I think Anton is still hidding in the clouds...lol !

Mr_Steven
09-17-2009, 10:22 PM
why not just stay in formation?

PurplePenguin04
09-17-2009, 10:45 PM
Didn't he already say october-ish? maybe I misread that.

It would be kind of a slippery slop if he gave an exact date, if something was to come up and that date wasn't able to be met it would most likely cause an uproar in the community. Some would understand but most wouldn't.

Just the news that one is coming makes me happy

mdbuehler
09-17-2009, 10:50 PM
We had a similair problem with GRID when it was released. There was a bug affecting some Xbox's (game would freeze for a split second over and over juttering along randomly) they were in a hurry to get it. Problem is even once they had the fix written, it has to be tested like crazy by them, and then Microsoft's folks before they can release it. That last bit he'll have no control over, so he couldn't likely give us a date even if he wanted to as he won't know for sure either.

Lexandro
09-17-2009, 10:59 PM

It would be kind of a slippery slop if he gave an exact date, if something was to come up and that date wasn't able to be met it would most likely cause an uproar in the community. Some would understand but most wouldn't.

Octorber-ish was what Anton said was a possible date for the DLC pack they have planned. Patches are seperate from DLC.

Cwl
09-18-2009, 08:35 AM

they should change the game to make sure that if you damage someone enough and they crash you get the kill.

think about it- mechanical failure caused by enemy fire must have been the main causes of crashes.

Riceball
09-18-2009, 09:47 AM

That's right. He said they were aiming for October.

cheapas1210
09-18-2009, 03:20 PM
PM me when the updates out :grin: