PDA

View Full Version : Available languages for KB Armoured Princess

H_Ash
09-17-2009, 01:58 PM
Hello!

I would like to ask what kind of different languages do you plan to implement for King's Bounty Armoured Princess?

Nike-it
09-17-2009, 02:02 PM
For sure English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Polish, Czech. Maybe some others.

H_Ash
09-17-2009, 02:07 PM
In the past for the original KB The Legend there was a Hungarian version. Do you plan to release a Hungarian version from Armoured Princess as well?

Nike-it
09-17-2009, 02:15 PM
In the past for the original KB The Legend there was a Hungarian version. Do you plan to release a Hungarian version from Armoured Princess as well?

Well, most likely there will be same versions as original KB, so Hungarian is very possible.

Metroplex
09-18-2009, 07:45 AM
Will there be an American version (Only in English) and a EU (Multi-language) release like KB:TL or just the EU version for worldwide release? :confused:

Nike-it
09-18-2009, 07:52 AM
Will there be an American version (Only in English) and a EU (Multi-language) release like KB:TL or just the EU version for worldwide release? :confused:

No such info yet.

indio68
01-14-2010, 07:00 PM
WHY THE HELL THERE IS NO ITALIAN SUBTITLE??? KING'S BOUNTY THE LEGEND HAVE IT, NOW THE SEQUEL MISS IT?? HOW DAMN DO YOU WORK? I BOUGHT THE FIRST , BUT NOW I CANT' BUY THIS ONE...GOOD CHOOSE....YOU ARE SMART! DAMN YOU:evil: I HATE YOU

DGDobrev
01-14-2010, 07:57 PM
Well, knowing a foreign language equals a second masters degree :)

twocandles
01-15-2010, 10:45 AM
I couldn't wait playing KBAP but I had to buy it in english from steam since it's not available in Spain. will I have to buy it again in my language or a "language update" will come for free?

fava_suppurata
01-02-2011, 10:20 PM
I've got this as a gift on Steam.

The problem is that it's in english and I'm italian.
Is there any way to change the language?
I've seen that there aren't language files in the installation folder, but what's happen if someone of you will give me the localized files and I put them in the folder?

EDIT: the file I'm looking for is loc_ses.kfs and it's located in
king's bounty XXX\sessions\base

where XXX stands for The Legend/Armored Princess/Crossworlds