PDA

View Full Version : Shin akuma007 has crashed??? *my ar5e did he crash"

akuma
09-15-2009, 12:21 PM
More like some moron that cannot judge speed just plouged into me!

And to make it worse, when I check the leader board, the aforementioned crasher hasn't collected a crash point, nope it was just me!

How does the system ajudged who has actually crashed?

King Jareth
09-15-2009, 12:34 PM
Eeny, meeny, miny, moe.....

DoGMaN X
09-15-2009, 12:55 PM
Eeny, meeny, miny, moe.....

... catch a shin akuma by its toe...

SirBarnesWallis
09-15-2009, 12:56 PM
It does seem a bit like that? The amount of people that seem intent on flying smack into me, then I get a point for my death and they climb up the leaderboard.

Lequero
09-15-2009, 01:40 PM
I've crashed into a few people online, but i never did it on purpose.
Midair collisions are unavoidable in these kinds of games imo... :(

Just be glad that it's not possible to score kills this way. (Yes i'm talking about you Battlefield 1943 :mad: )

Raw Kryptonite
09-15-2009, 01:50 PM
You checked the leaderboard about a collision?

akuma
09-15-2009, 02:19 PM
You checked the leaderboard about a collision?

I have a breif check of the leader board everytime some gets killed/crashes to see how far behind or infront I am.

Danny M NL
09-15-2009, 07:05 PM
I was chasing a stuka the other day, kept pumping lead into him, and when I almost killed him, a teammate tried to steal my kill but flew into me in the process...

Robotic Pope
09-15-2009, 09:32 PM
I was chasing a stuka the other day, kept pumping lead into him, and when I almost killed him, a teammate tried to steal my kill but flew into me in the process...

Yeah its damn anoying when youve been hammering someone for about 30 seconds only for a team mate to swoop down and finish him. But I know I probably do the same to some of my teammates without even realizing it sometimes. If I see a posible kill below me I'll go for it. I don't think anybody goes out especially to steal kills, it just kinda "happens".

Lexandro
09-15-2009, 09:44 PM
I dont try and steal kill myself, but I will be someones go "wingman" and fly in tandem with them if they are on a target. Then if the enemy makes a move and the other guy has to break off, Im in the lead seat to take him out. Sometimes though, It means that Im attacking from an angle and the teammate may get a a round or two in him if hes not so great at manourvering in close.

juz1
09-16-2009, 01:05 PM
if I run out of ammo I'll try and ram...and naming on a forum isn't cricket you know

would you prefer he deliberately crashes?
________
Justin Bieber (http://justinbieberfan.info/)

Panzergranate
10-21-2009, 03:55 PM
If you barrel roll towards the attacker, during a head on pass, you are impossible to hit. This was a common RAF ace tactic.

At a well timed moment, timing being a matter of skill here, pull a "Split S" or "Immelmann" (stall turn) and you will end up smack on the tail of the dumb smuck..... then it's a matter of shooting straight.

I've lost count of the number of players I've caught with this trick, some repeatly in the same game.

Seriously, if one wants to be better than good in this game, one needs to read up a lot about dogfighting tricks and stunts, especially those of the WW1 aces.

FOZ_1983
10-21-2009, 04:05 PM
WW1 aces???

not really! those were bi planes and SERIOUSLY CRAP. this is a WW2 game and luckily for us WW2 has already happened, so we get the benefit of reading up about WW2 aces and how they approaches situations in the aircraft we are flying.

A common RAF practise with the head on pass was also -DONT GET IN A HEAD ON PASS if it can be helped as the 109/190 will out gun you and is slightly more powerful.

Pulling th split S or immelmann wont help you get on the guys 6 either, because he knows what he's doing. Whether he's a rookie or an ace, if he's going head on and doesnt destroy you then he's likely going to go for another pass, you as you do your split s or immelmann, he's also pulling the same stunt so he can come at you again.

Mate it really doesnt work on here.

InfiniteStates
10-22-2009, 12:37 PM
Just be glad that it's not possible to score kills this way. (Yes i'm talking about you Battlefield 1943 :mad: )
Actually it is, if you hit him with gunfire just before you crash into him.

I dont try and steal kill myself, but I will be someones go "wingman" and fly in tandem with them if they are on a target. Then if the enemy makes a move and the other guy has to break off, Im in the lead seat to take him out. Sometimes though, It means that Im attacking from an angle and the teammate may get a a round or two in him if hes not so great at manourvering in close.
Hmmm, your definition of wingman is different to mine. I consider it the wingman's job to keep the lead's 6 clear, not wait until he has to bug out to scavenge his kill.