PDA

View Full Version : Flying tank Trophy/Achievement

Danny M NL
09-13-2009, 11:39 AM
"Fly 100 missions with the il2-sturmovik"

who else has this trophy? got it last night, was happy as hell!
A tip for those who wish to get it, play training missions against a single He111 with the sturmovik ( IL2-M counts too) continuously for about 3 hours. after 99 matches ( I didn't count so I didn't know at first) I thought to myself 'Jeez, this is taking way too long, it probably doesn't count in training mode...' so I started up a game of capture airfields, chose the il2 sturmovik, and promptly won my first online battle ( lost every battle before that), and got the Flying tank trophy!

I got my perfect defense trophy too! ( the one where you have to shoot down 50 enemy fighters with waist gunners). Just start flying the Il2-M, make a training mission with 16 Bf-109E3's, and start with a height disadvantage. after 3 matches you'll have your trophy.

cydno
09-13-2009, 12:07 PM
"Fly 100 missions with the il2-sturmovik"

who else has this trophy? got it last night, was happy as hell!
A tip for those who wish to get it, play training missions against a single He111 with the sturmovik ( IL2-M counts too) continuously for about 3 hours. after 99 matches ( I didn't count so I didn't know at first) I thought to myself 'Jeez, this is taking way too long, it probably doesn't count in training mode...' so I started up a game of capture airfields, chose the il2 sturmovik, and promptly won my first online battle ( lost every battle before that), and got the Flying tank trophy!

I got my perfect defense trophy too! ( the one where you have to shoot down 50 enemy fighters with waist gunners). Just start flying the Il2-M, make a training mission with 16 Bf-109E3's, and start with a height disadvantage. after 3 matches you'll have your trophy.

Thanks for the tips!:grin:
It will be a bit long anyway but I will take time to do it.

cheapas1210
09-13-2009, 12:11 PM
Didn't know the il-2m counted towards it , thanks.