PDA

View Full Version : DLC content for Xbox 360 and PS3?

Reddisback
09-12-2009, 03:13 PM
Sinds the Game is out now, what kinda DLC would you expect?
or do you think they dotn even make some DLC for the 360 or PS3 trough PSN?
I hope so? - I Like to customize the Aircraft with Nose art and such?

what do you think?

Yossarian
09-12-2009, 03:45 PM
I'll buy anything they care to sell me. Plane paint jobs, new aircraft, missions or campaigns I don't care I'm going to buy the lot*

* Just as long as the prices are not rip off's bearing in mind Eidos sold a unit pack with 2 cruisers, 2 battleships and 2 aircraft for 160 MSP for Battlestations Pacific. But MSFT seems to like to rip us off with forced high prices for DLC. I will support the devs and this game but I'm not being ripped off by MSFT.

Wissam24
09-12-2009, 03:48 PM
I'll buy anything they care to sell me. Plane paint jobs, new aircraft, missions or campaigns I don't care I'm going to buy the lot*

* Just as long as the prices are not rip off's bearing in mind Eidos sold a unit pack with 2 cruisers, 2 battleships and 2 aircraft for 160 MSP for Battlestations Pacific. But MSFT seems to like to rip us off with forced high prices for DLC. I will support the devs and this game but I'm not being ripped off by MSFT.

Agree with absolutely everything you say. I'm more than happy to pay reasonable prices for anything they send our way. Especially entirely new planes that aren't just skinned onto existing flight characteristics

Reddisback
09-12-2009, 04:45 PM
Agree with absolutely everything you say. I'm more than happy to pay reasonable prices for anything they send our way. Especially entirely new planes that aren't just skinned onto existing flight characteristics

And i agree with both of you.
I love Nose art on Bombers. fact is that i havent got the Game yet, and thus not know if theire is any nose art?

Inmagine a Bomber called ''Bombshell Betty'' or ''Illoicius supersticious''

Man! that must be cool! :grin:

Spitfire23
09-12-2009, 05:01 PM
no no nose art unfortunately.

Whatever happend to when anton said there would be skins, or was that just a chinese whisper

Stanrosquain
09-12-2009, 06:15 PM
Do you think there will come the cockpits with new aircrafts in next DLC ???

I heard that Anton will try to put some cockpits in DLC (at least that of BF 109) but he spoke only about planes already present in the game.
This would be sad if DLC containing (for example) a Pe-2 or a mosquito without their cockpit.

imnotgeoff
09-13-2009, 05:17 PM
gimme a german campaign that woud be sooo sweet...doesnt the DS version give you the ability to play as the luftwaffe???

Reddisback
09-14-2009, 08:39 AM
gimme a german campaign that woud be sooo sweet...doesnt the DS version give you the ability to play as the luftwaffe???

God, a German Campaign from the the Batle of SPain and all the way to Berlin!
God i want that. dropping Bombs on Dover, see the World from a differant perspective?

imnotgeoff
09-14-2009, 12:08 PM
:grin: make it happen please

Mr.Blonde
09-14-2009, 12:19 PM
I whink the DLC, besides things like new planes and extras like cockpits, might be new chapters for Campaign mode: north african campaign, norwegian theatre, battle of the atlantic, etc

GabeFan
09-15-2009, 12:48 AM
A North African campaign would be awesome!!! Please.....

merro
09-15-2009, 06:52 AM
A Campaign which portraits the german side, would be awesome!
North Africa or Norway as future Campaign Settings!
More MP Maps (Night Maps)
Maybe some skins for planes.

Reddisback
09-15-2009, 08:01 PM
A Campaign which portraits the german side, would be awesome!
North Africa or Norway as future Campaign Settings!
More MP Maps (Night Maps)
Maybe some skins for planes.

absolutly, lets hope that they are hearing this! ;)

imnotgeoff
09-16-2009, 11:27 AM
Replay mode please