PDA

View Full Version : Looking for People to play il2 SIM MP on XBox please post

DannyBooze
09-07-2009, 09:49 PM
Hey guys im trying to meet some people on xbox 360 to start some ranked online sim mp, if anyone interested please post, i need to meet some people that actually have game so we can get one going and i suggest cheacking the 86th grus web site we need recruits so we can get matches going thnx.....my gamer tag is DaNNy B00zE (the 00 on booze are zeros ) hit me up

cocteau4ad
09-07-2009, 11:18 PM
I can't wait to play sim mode, xbox 360 gametag c0cteau. charlie number zero charlie tango echo alfa uniform.

Plippy
09-08-2009, 01:01 AM
Sure: Plippy

Soulsurfer
09-08-2009, 01:14 AM
I was looking forward to playing sim online untill Ilearned that virtual cockpit is also available. I hoped sim would mean we are all locked in cockpit view but that is not the case. I always like to fly within the cockpit as it feels more immersive. People who use the virtual pit will have an advantage over me as they have a greater field of vision. Looks like this isn't the sim for me after all :( I've been really looking forward to this game for some time. I used to really enjoy joining games on the PC through hyperlobby and having some great dogfights with various squads and hoped this would be the same.

DannyBooze
09-08-2009, 01:46 AM
theres supposed to realese german cockpits as dlc b 4 end of year

By-Tor
09-08-2009, 02:15 AM
Hi DB

Im a veteran of Warbirds /Aces High etc.
Ill be looking forward to full sim mode as soon as I gain the ability to play online in other than arcade mode. Is there a minimum number of offline sorties that must be flown to obtain this ability. As of now, I am only offered arcade mode.
Any ideas?

Also waiting for a patch to fix the deadzone issue with my Aviator stick. Makes l;ining up a shot near impossible as is.

By-Tor =Elite=

The_Goalie_94
09-08-2009, 02:16 AM
theres supposed to realese german cockpits as dlc b 4 end of year

Go on...where did u find this out?

DannyBooze
09-08-2009, 02:18 AM
you have to pass all the training missions to get realistic,planes unlock on campain and single missions can u post ur XBL tag too or send me amassege

King Jareth
09-08-2009, 07:12 AM
Hi DB

Im a veteran of Warbirds /Aces High etc.
Ill be looking forward to full sim mode as soon as I gain the ability to play online in other than arcade mode. Is there a minimum number of offline sorties that must be flown to obtain this ability. As of now, I am only offered arcade mode.
Any ideas?

Also waiting for a patch to fix the deadzone issue with my Aviator stick. Makes l;ining up a shot near impossible as is.

By-Tor =Elite=

Go into Training and in the optional set of missions there's one called "Realistic" complete that and it unlocks Realistic mode for single and online play as well as the next training mission called "Simulation".
I think you can guess the next bit ;).

monzmeg
09-08-2009, 12:12 PM
Awesome game, just to get that out the way.

PLayed my first game online last night after completing campaign on realistic with the hud details set to low - no red/green/yellow arrows onscreen (just finished Battle of Britain chapter on sim also - All with the pad I hasten to add) - that was a nice balance between sim and realistic.This should be an option for online, just to make it a little less taxing. Not everyone has a 50" HD screen.

I played Cocteau on a capture airfield game. I had a blast chasing his ass about. I stalled a couple of times at low altitude and crashed - sorry about that, certainly not on purpose.

Put me down for any realistic or sim games - definately up for this game for the long haul. I may even treat myself to a flight stick when I find another job.

All of u are welcome to send me a friends invite. My gamer tag is monzmeg and I live in Scotland.

...and a little hello goes out to King Jareth - all hail the king lol

UnloadingFire
09-08-2009, 01:50 PM
I can't wait to play sim mode, xbox 360 gametag c0cteau. charlie number zero charlie tango echo alfa uniform.

I'm a mature gamer and Sim Mode rocks. But I'm finding it hard to locate other Sim Moders looking for Dogfight or Team Dogfight.

Please send me friend request on Xbox 360.

Cheers.

Tag: UnloadingFire

H Lecter
09-08-2009, 01:56 PM
GT H Lecter.

I'm only playing during weekends though, so I hope to see some of you online soon.

RedKicker
09-08-2009, 07:07 PM
All of you who want to play BoP multiplayer on sim, please feel free to sen me a friend request on Xbox Live...my tag is RedKicker.

See you on the skies!

SleepTrgt
09-08-2009, 07:28 PM
I'm a Sim player

GT: SleepTrgt

teambayern
09-08-2009, 08:31 PM
GT: Teambayern5

have yet to find anything MP with more than 3 players, and not one sim match. I hope this picks up, as it was the main reason for my purchase.

King Jareth
09-08-2009, 09:35 PM
Add me GT: King Jareth

Kamak86
09-08-2009, 11:28 PM
Kamak86, im down for playing anything but arcade.

Raw Kryptonite
09-09-2009, 03:37 AM
Got a room open in player match if anyone is getting on.

sasquatch
09-09-2009, 05:00 AM
I took the liberty and added everyone in this thread to the forum silver gamertag...or those that weren't already on there anyway. That tag now has a friends list of over 50 people that are playing or will be playing BOP in some capacity. Just go to that tag, then "view friends", and the entire list should be there.

BeaverCompany01
09-09-2009, 05:02 AM
Im in too.

xbl gt: BeaverCompany01

monzmeg
09-09-2009, 03:31 PM
hey

I initially rented this game...its awesome..but due to the loss of my job I won't being buying it for a couple of months....when I can afford a flight stick and the game (and a decent size HD telly) I will be back. So have fun all.

H Lecter
09-09-2009, 03:42 PM
hey

I initially rented this game...its awesome..but due to the loss of my job I won't being buying it for a couple of months....when I can afford a flight stick and the game (and a decent size HD telly) I will be back. So have fun all.

Sorry to hear that. Good luck finding a well paid job that you don't hate after two weeks!

King Jareth
09-09-2009, 03:48 PM
hey

Sorry to hear that fella, was good to get you in some games last night.

ChankyChank
09-09-2009, 03:51 PM
tag: ChankyChank

somejoker
09-09-2009, 06:15 PM
I'll play some sim online, count me in.

Gamer tag- some joker

draux
09-10-2009, 12:38 AM
Sent you a friend invite. There are a few guys in my squad who prefer sim mode.

DigitalMan
09-10-2009, 03:00 AM
Yes. I've been online a lot and still havn't played in sim!

Gamertag: Panzerm4n

cocteau4ad
09-10-2009, 03:04 AM
i hate the fact that they released the games without cockpit views, it is an incomplete game to me. it is so easy for that guy Anton to post something and say that is the decision they took and will not apologize (great customer service guys). Whatever it is a good single player game but the MP lacks what I mentioned before.
By the way I a happy to see that there a lot of people wanting to play this in sim mode it will be a great game once they release the DLC with the cockpits and we can fully enjoy this.

the_somme
09-10-2009, 08:07 AM
feel free to add me as well. want to play sim mp
gamertag: firstandthomas

i've tried to find a mp match for days now. just found one arcade so far. it just keeps saying that the server is unavailable or something like that.

DannyBooze
09-11-2009, 07:03 PM
hey guys im trying to look for people that actually want to and have sim mode unlocked i played wth a couple of people wich was fun but i am more interested in actual sim mode and mostly team battle strike and capture the field AXIS VS ALLIES i know theres no german cockpits but i want to simulate, as for german cockpits well have to wait.......

Nightshift82
09-13-2009, 08:46 PM
I would be all about MP sim games, GT: Nightshift82

Ferigno
09-13-2009, 08:51 PM
GT: Ferigno99

ontheborderland
09-14-2009, 05:36 AM
I've found a few sim games online and definitely had the most fun (even though I mostly get my ass handed to me).

XBL: ontheborderland