PDA

View Full Version : Co-op Campaign to XBox 360 version

BravoLima
09-07-2009, 12:36 PM
Is there any chance of co-op campaign mode coming to XBox 360 with at least 4 player co-op? Maybe increase the number of enemy planes to compensate.

On Bombing missions it would be great to have your friends as fighter support for the ones flying the bombers.

Will there be more planes coming to DLC? B17 Flying Fortress with multiple gun turrets would be awesome!! Even more awesome if your friends could fly in the same bomber and man the guns (but i guess that's asking too much?)

So far I'm loving the game, a friend and spent about 3 hours just flying around last night!! Great game chaps!!

http://card.mygamercard.net/bravolima.png (http://profile.mygamercard.net/bravolima)

Xx RTEK xX
09-08-2009, 11:44 PM
No coop? That sucks. I was planning to buy the game next Monday, but if there's no coop, then I'll pass. Only reason I wanted to buy the game was to go through the campaign with friends.

I guess they lost several customers here. The friends of mine that were planning to get this were getting it for coop.

BigBear45
09-08-2009, 11:50 PM
No coop? That sucks. I was planning to buy the game next Monday, but if there's no coop, then I'll pass. Only reason I wanted to buy the game was to go through the campaign with friends.

I guess they lost several customers here. The friends of mine that were planning to get this were getting it for coop.

... there is no co op but if u have some friends you can do bomber missions and stuff like that just through multiplayer... its how its done on a lot of pc flight sims.

Xx RTEK xX
09-08-2009, 11:54 PM
How are they going to release it on 360 with no coop campaign....seriously? Having to come up with coop type game modes through multiplayer is lame. I'll rent this game for the singleplayer, beat it on simulation, and be done with it until they release some coop DLC.

mattd27
09-09-2009, 12:04 AM
The B-17 is already in the game, so you got what you wanted there. Only thing is none of us are sure of how to unlock it! :)

redtiger02
09-09-2009, 08:46 AM
How are they going to release it on 360 with no coop campaign....seriously? Having to come up with coop type game modes through multiplayer is lame. I'll rent this game for the singleplayer, beat it on simulation, and be done with it until they release some coop DLC.

Heard that all before. A good Strike game is more or less 2-way coop. Most strike games depend entirely upon how well your team can cover the bombers. In a way it's more fun to have an enemy that is actually willing to kill you instead of some mindless AI that can barely shoot. The multiplayer is great and it will get a lot better, minus the kids screaming into the mic, once the rest of the world gets this game. Right now it's just a little fraternity of guys from the UK and the people from the US that picked it up last week at Gamestop. Somehow, Gamestop seems to have set their own release date. Oh well, more time to unlock planes before it gets chaotic I guess.