PDA

View Full Version : 1.16.4 help

Leet_Larry
08-26-2009, 09:03 AM
i installed the game today, got 1.11.3 or w.e it is and everything was fine, downloaded 1.16.4 and 2 times during the update installment it said error and i retried like 20 times but same thing so i clicked ignore and it was still fine. but when i got off i downloaded it again and no errors came up, so i clicked on outfront_mp again and it says "This application has failed to start because mss32.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.". i reinstalled and updated again and it says the same thing. Please help :(

Nike-it
08-26-2009, 09:11 AM
i installed the game today, got 1.11.3 or w.e it is and everything was fine, downloaded 1.16.4 and 2 times during the update installment it said error and i retried like 20 times but same thing so i clicked ignore and it was still fine. but when i got off i downloaded it again and no errors came up, so i clicked on outfront_mp again and it says "This application has failed to start because mss32.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.". i reinstalled and updated again and it says the same thing. Please help :(

Upgrade you sound card drivers, or simply download mss32.dll from internet and copy it to the games directory. It should help.