PDA

View Full Version : Why Gremlins Towers are random for a same game and same item?

Vilk
08-06-2009, 10:18 PM
I noticed sometimes the gremlin towers change for a same item. I just get 4 red instead of 2 red and 2 brown (as if it could not have been the reverse!) I wonder what trigger the change.

Is anybody has an idea? The character level? Army composition?

Nike-it
08-07-2009, 06:44 AM
I noticed sometimes the gremlin towers change for a same item. I just get 4 red instead of 2 red and 2 brown (as if it could not have been the reverse!) I wonder what trigger the change.

Is anybody has an idea? The character level? Army composition?

It is just part of gameplay, many game events are randomized, the same situation is with gremlin towers.

Vilk
08-07-2009, 07:30 AM
I don't think I explained clearly enough, almost nothing is random in the game almost everything is generated at game start like items in shops and so on.

But I noticed few variations for some stuff and in a same game. This includes chest battles and gremlin towers. Both are static if you reload the game and attempt again the battle but can be quite different if you do some other stuff and later try again.

I was wondering what was generating the change of towers in a same game. That could be character level. For Battle chests it's more complicated.

I also noticed this thing once for one map item giving either + 1 int or + 1 defense in a same game.

Razorflame
08-07-2009, 01:49 PM
gremling towers and chest are very randomized(but only after you leave or enter an area)

for example if u know u fight a stack and u know there is a chest
but it's to difficult to get the chest and win the battle

and u go back to other area for a better army when u redo that fight the chest is gone

same goes for gremlin towers

but it can also be the difficulty
since blue towers are EASY
and the RED are ones are more nasty ^^

but like vilk said most things are STATIC
generated from the beginning ^.-

Vilk
08-07-2009, 01:55 PM
Interesting, you think the changes are coming from area reload? That's possible, I'll try check it. It's not game reload that I'm sure but area change is possible.

Razorflame
08-08-2009, 03:39 AM
i wonder how u were going to test it with the gremlin towers:>

Vilk
08-08-2009, 04:08 AM
What you mean? That's easy try an item battle, see what towers, cancel reload (reload doesn't change the gremlins battle), change are, try again the same Gremlin battles.

Razorflame
08-08-2009, 04:02 PM
but does changing an area do?:P
c'mon vilk we want your studies xD

Vilk
08-08-2009, 10:48 PM
I wonder why you didn't try check yourself. Anyway I test it a bit and the results are very negative:

Quit and reload a game never change the gremlin towers.
Change an area like from Verlon to Greenwort and Arlania seems also not change the gremlins towers. About 10 tries in different area with quit and reload or just reload. Not a proof but a clue that it's not area changing that changes gremlins towers.

Character level change could be a reason of Gremlins towers change but that's more difficult to test.

Razorflame
08-09-2009, 07:21 PM
well i prefer your analysing so be glad my man:)

^^
and i didn't think gremlin towers were so random

thought they were static too
^^

Vilk
08-09-2009, 09:24 PM
Gremlins towers are very static, it's juts a little weird to notice sometime they change and don't know why.

//Moderator cant be 24/7 ;) Elwin