PDA

View Full Version : Purposely dying lots at the start for free money from the king?

McSwan
07-29-2009, 06:30 AM
Hi,

I was thinking that when u start you dump your army in the castle, run to the nearest bad guy, die, get the kings money, and rinse and repeat. If the king is selling an expensive artifact, like the 60k +800 leadership banner, then you could get that artifact right way.

There doesn't seem to be a time penalty to dying, so this could be useful if your trying to beat the game quickly.

Vilk
07-29-2009, 08:59 AM
The sum you get in exchange is proportional to the army lost. With the default startup army you get very few money.

Moreover the more you apply this the more the sum you get decrease , that's not linear but the decrease is fast. I mean the money you get for the same army lost decrease. It's for example a significant decrease at third attempt, then more decrease at 5th attempt. That's the idea not the exact decrease rate.

Finally the time to run from castle to the nearest troop is far to be null. Really playing the game will earn you the money faster for real time and game time.

The point is I already tried this and give up before 10th try. :grin: