PDA

View Full Version : Local Multiplayer

elneilios
07-22-2009, 01:07 PM
Hi,

I'm newly registered but have been following this game and this forum for some time with much anticipation!

I now have a question I haven't seen the answer to yet:

Will BoP have an offline/local splitscreen multiplayer? I used to play IL2 FB on my home PC network with my brother all the time but he doesn't have a 360 so would love to still be able to challenge him to the next generation of IL2!

Just as a side note, this is THE best game forum I've ever seen, good work 1C.

Cheers,

haitch40
07-22-2009, 01:23 PM
Hi,

I'm newly registered but have been following this game and this forum for some time with much anticipation!

I now have a question I haven't seen the answer to yet:

Will BoP have an offline/local splitscreen multiplayer? I used to play IL2 FB on my home PC network with my brother all the time but he doesn't have a 360 so would love to still be able to challenge him to the next generation of IL2!

Just as a side note, this is THE best game forum I've ever seen, good work 1C.

Cheers,

consoles cant play mp with pc if thats what ur asking at least i dont think they can

elneilios
07-22-2009, 01:29 PM
consoles cant play mp with pc if thats what ur asking at least i dont think they can

Sorry I guess I wasn't clear - I meant will I be able to play against my brother in a splitscreen multiplayer mode on my one XBox 360?

haitch40
07-22-2009, 01:56 PM
Sorry I guess I wasn't clear - I meant will I be able to play against my brother in a splitscreen multiplayer mode on my one XBox 360?

i think the answer to that is yes but obviously it wont go towards online ranking or anything

elneilios
07-22-2009, 02:00 PM
i think the answer to that is yes but obviously it wont go towards online ranking or anything

That would be awesome, makes it a good game to get out when you have your mates over for a lads night! Like you say, it obviously wouldn't affect online ranking but thats fine with me, its all about the fun factor.

Maybe Anton is browsing this thread and can comment on this for us?

Cheers,

Anton Yudintsev
07-22-2009, 02:24 PM
That would be awesome, makes it a good game to get out when you have your mates over for a lads night! Like you say, it obviously wouldn't affect online ranking but thats fine with me, its all about the fun factor.

Maybe Anton is browsing this thread and can comment on this for us?

Cheers,

No Splitscreen, guys.
Too much computing power needed.

elneilios
07-22-2009, 02:49 PM
No Splitscreen, guys.

That is a real shame but is also quite understandable. Can you say if there will be any form of System Link option for Xbox parties? Also is there a form of Co-Op or will it all be Vs?

Thanks for your clarifications!

haitch40
07-22-2009, 02:53 PM
No Splitscreen, guys.

aww oh well its not something on my wish list

P-51
07-22-2009, 04:23 PM
Yeh I could only play with someone once anyway, they dont want to play when i've thrashed them..:evil:

xNikex
07-23-2009, 01:31 AM
Yeh I could only play with someone once anyway, they dont want to play when i've thrashed them..:evil:

Same here. I wish I had more friends who shared the urge to fly.

P-51
07-23-2009, 09:43 AM
xNikex Do you have a Ps3?

trk29
07-23-2009, 01:32 PM
Nope he has a Xbox.

elneilios
07-23-2009, 01:48 PM
Are there any Xbox squandrons being started?

P-51
07-23-2009, 03:30 PM
Nope he has a Xbox.

Thanks
Chris