PDA

View Full Version : I am about to buy kings bounty

calnon
07-20-2009, 08:17 PM
Hi all,

Firstly I have played this game thanks to one of my friends having it so I know what its like and that it will work on my system (No refund requests hehe)

Anyway It kinda reminds me like a roguelike in a way, anyway I get to the point nearish the start where you need to do quests for some witch but its just gets so tough, Im going to buy but am kinda hoping I can bounce some ideas of you guys for strategies, its just I get to the point where I have taken all the easy mobs out on the part of the map and then wham I cant get any further because there are no mobs at my level so I get killed again and again. (I am not faulting the game for this and I really want to master it, what sort of things are worth knowing when starting out?)

Btw Im away to buy on steam now

Vilk
07-20-2009, 10:21 PM
In this topic there's a sticky thread with advices for newbie, perhaps you can read it.

The witch quest is a rude one, you'd better not make it yet. That's a point of the game, don't try make all quest when you get them. You should try take the scouting skill in mind tree, it shows you how difficult are enemy armies.

Also don't hesitate to dodge enemies to avoid a fight and get something or battle with another more easy foe.