PDA

View Full Version : Anton how is hosting and joining games done?

guiltyspark
07-15-2009, 11:23 PM
Is it through matchmaking?

or is it by picking a server (and we can view how many players and the ping of the server as well as its location)

Raw Kryptonite
07-15-2009, 11:27 PM
As long as there are private rooms, I'll be happy.

Spitfire23
07-16-2009, 12:30 AM
As long as there are private rooms, I'll be happy.

Youre not alone on those thoughts

trk29
07-16-2009, 12:51 AM
Youre not alone on those thoughts

I just want to be able to play with whoever I want instead of making me play with someone don't.

Spitfire23
07-16-2009, 02:02 AM
I just want to be able to play with whoever I want instead of making me play with someone don't.

yea, i would like to be able to choose the match i want to play, and ofcourse set up a match for friends, so we can dogfight and fly together

oh and where did you get that signature? thats pretty cool

i want one :)

trk29
07-16-2009, 04:25 AM
yea, i would like to be able to choose the match i want to play, and ofcourse set up a match for friends, so we can dogfight and fly together

oh and where did you get that signature? thats pretty cool

i want one :)

What about this? PM me your e-mail address

http://i390.photobucket.com/albums/oo341/timmykeith29/IL-2%20BOP/subarugaz.jpg

Raw Kryptonite
07-16-2009, 04:38 AM
I'd like to piggyback this thread with a question (ok 2):

There's no "unlocking" to be done is there? And if so, can it be done in private rooms?
The new trend of requiring people to play in public ranked rooms to unlock parts of the game/equipment is a major pet peeve of mine. I prefer to play the game with people I know who play in the spirit of the game and without the obnoxious average gamer.

Spitfire23
07-16-2009, 06:37 AM
What about this? PM me your e-mail address

http://i390.photobucket.com/albums/oo341/timmykeith29/IL-2%20BOP/subarugaz.jpg

Yeah thats Great! shall PM you my email. :)

Spitfire23
07-16-2009, 06:43 AM
I'd like to piggyback this thread with a question (ok 2):

There's no "unlocking" to be done is there? And if so, can it be done in private rooms?
The new trend of requiring people to play in public ranked rooms to unlock parts of the game/equipment is a major pet peeve of mine. I prefer to play the game with people I know who play in the spirit of the game and without the obnoxious average gamer.

i think you have to unock aircraft in multiplayer, well thats how i see it being done, to give the player the sense of achievment. but then again i havent seen anything confirming the unlocking of planes ( that i can remember)

guiltyspark
07-17-2009, 02:58 PM
can we get this answered anton?

xNikex
07-17-2009, 10:18 PM
Wait. Wasn't it determined a while ago that it wouldn't be matchmaking, therefor, we can have private lobbies etc.?

Raw Kryptonite
07-17-2009, 10:34 PM
I don't mind unlocking so much as long as it doesn't force us to play with the unwashed public to do so. Waste of time. ;)

xNikex
07-17-2009, 10:53 PM
I don't mind unlocking so much as long as it doesn't force us to play with the unwashed public to do so. Waste of time. ;)

They should let simulation have everything and make unlockables only for the arcade people for taking the easy way out.:-P

Saturat
07-18-2009, 12:23 PM
LOL:o
Do you not like shooting down the noobs?
that reminds me;
Have you guys tried battlefield:1943 ?.. It is an arcade, but quite fun flying the planes

haitch40
07-18-2009, 01:49 PM
LOL:o
Do you not like shooting down the noobs?
that reminds me;
Have you guys tried battlefield:1943 ?.. It is an arcade, but quite fun flying the planes

yeh i have bf1943 it is quite fun but every1 wants plane and start shooting ur plane in jealously