PDA

View Full Version : Do you play single player or multiplayer first, or both?

trk29
07-13-2009, 06:43 PM
Poll to see if you play the single player campaign all the way through before trying multiplayer or get right into the online action? Or both.

The_Goalie_94
07-13-2009, 06:51 PM
Personally, i try single player first, get a few levels down, maybe a little free flight. Then i try multi-player. Depending on how long the single player is, i may or may not finish it first before multi-player. Most of the time i try to go through single player first. So, i will put both because its a mix.

j3rkface
07-13-2009, 07:10 PM
I do Both. I just hop in and see what happens. Usualy start with single for a few missions but before i get off I usually at lest play a round or two of multi.

The Few
07-13-2009, 08:25 PM
Definitely single first. My internet connection is so inconsistent at times I don't want to start playing this game and have lag ruin it for me right off the bat.

Thanks Shaw!!!:-x

Rittmeister86
07-13-2009, 08:41 PM
I always go SP first. I like to get a feel for the game before going online. Aviation games especially are notorious for there differnces in control layouts and flight mechanics. Besides that, some games you have to play through the campaign to unlock the MP aircraft. OGF was like that.

guiltyspark
07-13-2009, 10:31 PM
i will jump on multiplayer first with this one , dont know how long the community will last

trk29
07-13-2009, 10:47 PM
i will jump on multiplayer first with this one , dont know how long the community will last

Why are you saying that? Man every comment you post now is so negative.:(

If it won't last why are you even posting and going to buy?

guiltyspark
07-13-2009, 10:51 PM
Why are you saying that? Man every comment you post now is so negative.:(

If it won't last why are you even posting and going to buy?

Im saying not all games have communities that last forever

And if this game is released after summer it will most likely be ignored for bigger titles

Spitfire23
07-14-2009, 12:00 AM
I usually go SP first, just to get a feel for the planes, i have been known to complete a game before using the multiplayer.

but definately go for a bit of SP first then give it a go on Free Flight and then head off to the multiplayer.

The_Goalie_94
07-14-2009, 03:25 AM
Im saying not all games have communities that last forever

And if this game is released after summer it will most likely be ignored for bigger titles

Like what, LEFT 4 DEAD 2 and Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2... those don't really attract flight sim guys at all... even though i'm getting both because the both look pretty kick***.

Yossarian
07-22-2009, 01:58 PM
I will be honing my skills in SP mode to begin with, to get used to the controls and flight model, then you'll had better watch out when I hit Xbox Live.:grin:

haitch40
07-22-2009, 02:04 PM
sp first then mp i like to know all of the aircraft's strengths before doing mp

mondo
07-23-2009, 10:05 AM
Single player first. Will take a couple days to get used to flying realistic with a control pad rather than a flight stick.

David603
07-23-2009, 12:20 PM
Usually I try to beat the campaign mode before I start playing online, but with 50 missions that isn't going to happen. So I will play SP until I've got used to the changes from the PC, and then start playing online.